𝐅𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐋𝐨𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠

Hello lovely Readers,
Here is the next part of this FF,
Hope you all will like it.

****
A/N :

I've thought a lot about all of your views about Arnav's flirty approach. I also have a feeling that without clearing her MU, he shouldn't have done this. So decided to change his approach towards Khushi a bit. Hope you will like that.

* Thanks to all of you who helped me with your valuable views. Most importantly, RajeshreeDebadarsine thank you for your valuable suggestion.

$$ : Please do give a try My new TS/FS, "Wilted Dreams". Looking forward for your views.

*****

Not Proofread. Please ignore the typos and grammatical mistakes.

*****

Continued from last part

Banner done by Shreya_VA

That man went out and called someone, "your job is done, ASR But, tell me something. Why would you want Sheetal to know about your marriage to Khushi so soon? I mean, it was better if she was unaware. Didn't you think so..."? He posed the question with some confusion.

Arnav smirked, "because I wanted her to suffer. She did a lot to be Mrs. ASR, Ankit, right? She wanted to be rich and have status in society and wanted to hurt Pari more through me. She thought nobody knew what she had done. She and her mother wanted to humiliate her further, taking advantage of her position being Mrs. ASR. Now, imagine Ankit, what she might've been going through knowing that Khushi would live the life SHE once wanted for herself. She would go mad thinking about all the possibilities of why did I marry Khushi when I apparently loved HER and I will enjoy her pain as long as possible". Arnav ground his teeth, thinking of Sheetal's plans for Khushi.

Ankit heard about ASR's ruthlessness and cruelty, but never thought he was this crooked. He not only broke her dream of being Mrs. ASR, but also let her know the devastating news of his marriage to the one she hated the most to make her suffer.

He fisted his palm, thinking of his sister's grief. How have they (Garima and Sheetal) harmed Khushi all this time? The way they planned to kill her. He shuddered thinking of that day. If not for ASR, then that truck would've rolled over her. How Garima planned the whole scenario. If it were up to him, would have killed them with his bare hands.

"But didn't you think it was too risky to let Sheetal know? I mean, now she'd become more vindictive. Most of all, we couldn't keep Sheetal tied up here for the rest of our lives. We would've to leave her at some point of time". He raised the actual concern.

Arnav heard him with patience. "I know what you're worried about. I know that we can't keep her there for long, and trust me I don't want that either. I might haven't done this if that was not needed. YOU, of all people knew that for a fact". He said a little harshly. "Don't worry about it as of now. I've decided what I'll do once she's out of there. Okay. You don't worry". Ankit just hummed.