꧁ 𝗦𝖆𝖑𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝗧𝖍𝖊 𝗪𝖔𝖚𝖓𝖉 ꧂

Hello dear friends,

Thank you for your patience. I was stuck in some personal work. I hope you all will forgive me for the delay.

One more important thing. Please do read the note before starting reading the next part, as the note is related to the last update.

Note :

I, mistakenly, wrote about not finding Shyam in the previous update, totally forgetting about the fact that I had already written about Shyam and his punishment in one of my early updates. One of my readers reminded me of that. Thank you for reminding me.

I hope you will forgive me for the mistake. I will change it.

Now let's get to the story.

•━━━ ✽ • ✽ ━━━•

RM [STUDY] :

After some discussion, Aman was about to leave, when Arnav said, "Ammy, I want Anirudh Malohtra in front of me tomorrow first thing in the morning in my office". Aman looked at him with disbelief and said, "tomorrow morning? Would you go to the office tomorrow? Your wedding took place just two days ago and your reception would be in two days, and you're telling me that you would go to the office now for all this? What bhabi would think, Arnie? Have you gone totally crazy or what"? Aman berated him mildly. "I am doing this only for your bhabi Ammy. I am doing everything only to punish her culprits. And for that, it is crucial to meet Anirudh". His face turned serious. Aman sighed loudly, "I know Arnie, but you should spend some time with bhabi as of now, don't you think? This time would never come back in your life. Bhabi's marriage did not happen like every girl always dreams. I agree you tried everything so that she could perform all the rituals, but performing the rituals is not the only thing in marriage, Arnie! Every girl has some dreams about her marriage, about her future husband. Every girl started to knit dreams from the time her marriage got fixed until the marriage itself. They go through a different feeling during this time. But bhabi did not even get a chance to experience all that. Now, if you snatch away this time from her too, then what would be left for her in the name of wedding memories, did you think for a second? Only memories of a forced marriage which she had to do to save the honor of her family and father? And what about you? Didn't you want to spend time with bhabhi? Arnie, you waited for her and this time together for ages. And now you're wasting time in all this bullshit? We could handle all this after your reception too, brother. Now go and spend time with bhabhi". Aman tried to put some brain in his friend's mind.

Arnav heard what Aman said and understood as well, but he was still reluctant to let this go. He had a nagging feeling that if he did not do anything right, then it would be too late, and he would rather not take any chances with those people. He took a heavy breath and said, "I understand Ammy but this meeting with Anirudh is important before Sheetal escape from there successfully. I wanted something in my hand before I permanently dealt with those mother daughter duo. Shyam ka toh jo karna tha woh mein kar chuka hu, ab in teeno ki baari" ["Shaym's matter was done, now it's time for mother-daughter duo".] The dispassion and unsympathy in his voice shuddered Aman. He knew his friend. If he thought to do something once, no one could deter him from doing that. He (Aman) took a shuddering breath and said, "okay then, Anirudh Malhotra would be in front of you". Saying that, he was about to leave when Arnav again called him and stated, "not only him Ammy, I want ALL his dark secret. Alright"? Aman nodded and left to complete his job.

After Aman left, Arnav went to look for Khushi. He knew Aman was right, that he should spend some quality time with Khushi but what could he do, he wanted to remove all the hurdles which could stand in the way of his Pari's happiness. He would rather not delay in doing so. Furthermore, he wanted to give his Pari a happy, carefree and stress-free life without any hindrance. That's why all this was essential. But spending time with Khushi was equally important now, as Aman was right, he could not snatch these little pieces of happiness from her. He was looking for her thinking all these when a teasing voice of his dad broke his reverie, "oh, Chote Maharaj! Where were you going in such a hurry"? Arnav rolled his eyes at his father's teasing and asked desperately, "Where is Khushi, dad"?