𝐌𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬

Hello everyone,

Here is the next part of this FF,

*****
Not Proofread. Please ignore the mistakes and typos.

*****

Continued from the last part.

Banner done by Shreya_VA

In the Porch

"Jenny, do as I said, and I sent a doctor there to make sure everything went well. Alright! And most importantly, make sure her mom could hear her daughter's sweet voice. Got it!" Arnav's posture was stiff and was ready to strike back. Jenny assured him to leave everything to her and went to arrange it.

Arnav smirked in satisfaction while thinking of the torture that Garima was going to be confronted with. He was about to enter, when he was stopped by another ring. "Hello Ankit, what happened?" Arnav asked and then heard him quietly.

 "Hello Ankit, what happened?" Arnav asked and then heard him quietly

When he (Ankit) was done, "calm down Ankit. Everything is alright. I know you were tense about Khushi, but now she's my responsibility, so you shouldn't be so anxious all the time. Okay! I am here for her and for your answer, yes, she tried to obtain Khushi's sign on some fuc*** legal documents, but Khushi threw those documents on her face." Arnav told him what happened.

Ankit felt happy for his sister. However, he was worried about her. She could have felt terribly hurt. His trance was shattered by Arnav's wavering voice. "Umm Ankit, Khushi learned that Garima wanted to kill her." Arnav initially hesitated to say it to Ankit, but then thought wisely. "Whattttt?" Ankit screamed from the other end.

Arnav jumped and had to push the phone a little away from his ear to get away from his screams. "Ouuuch! Ankit, why did you shout like that, man!" He was annoyed. "What do you mean? Shouldn't that be my reaction? My baby must be so hurt!" Arnav saw the green to the loving 'baby' he used for his Khushi.

"First and foremost, Khushi is not YOUR baby, Mr. Ankit Malhotra. (I can't remember which surname I used for Ankit before. Please notify me if anybody remembers) She's my Pari and secondly, you shouldn't react like that. Because it's good that she got to know the truth from the horse's mouth. Our work would be easy after that to make her understand." Ankit hummed.