𝕯𝖎𝖘𝖈𝖑𝖆𝖎𝖒𝖊𝖗

Hello everyone,

*****

Name : Billionaire's Immortal Love

By Dipanwita86
Copyright @2021. All Rights reserved

Starting Date : 21/9/2021

Date Of Completion:

Status : Ongoing

~~~~~~~

Thank you all for choosing this story. This book is a work of Fiction. Names of the person's and characters are taken from popular Hindi Serial Iss Pyar Ko Kya Naam Doon ( Season 1 ).

You can read it as Stand alone. The incidents, places and events are purely fictional and product of the imagination of the author.

Any resemblance to the actual events or places or persons, living or dead is entirely coincidental. Any use that of, is not intended yo harm, disrespect, defame or derogatory any third party.

All Rights Reserved.

No parts of this book may reproduced, transmitted or store in retrieval system, in any form or by any chance or by any means, recording or otherwise, without the prior permission of the author.

English is not my Mother Tongue. So pardon me for the mistakes that can happen.

Please Enjoy the story and you can humbly pointed out my mistakes, I seriously won't mind.

All kinds of healthy criticism are welcome. This is based on the characters of IPKKND 1 but it can be read as Stand alone.

Read it as : Stand alone.

A Millionaire who wanted to marry his love but gets shocked when he found out that his bride gets changed. Even then he didn't reacted much. Why? Was there anything hidden?

How will be the bride's life here on. Will she able to become her husband's real bride or stay as Substitute Bride for life.

So, hearty welcome to This Journey of Two Starcrossed Lover.

Happy Reading and Enjoy.

Rivewed by Charmed_Sunshine_22 from FMC and TheBooktroverts,

Regards,
Dipanwita86