Another Friend Awaits

While driving around Hank asked Angel, "What would you like to do now?"
Angel started to think but nothing came in her mind, "I don't know..."

Deimos then said, "Man I feel like eating some Ice-cream"
Sanford agreed, "Yea me too"

Hank then asked Angel, "Would you like some Ice-cream Angel?"

Angel happily said, "Yes!"

Deimos then said, "Guess we are having an Ice-cream Party!!!"

Angel then cheered, "Yay!"

Sanford then laughed, "We sure are having a party!"

Hank smiled, this really felt like a Family.

Deimos then turned on the radio and everyone started to bop at 'Chicken Dance'

They then saw an Ice-cream stand and parked the car beside it. Deimos then lowered the window and asked for the usual for the trio like Chocolate for himself, Strawberry for Sanford and Vanilla for Hank.

Deimos then looked at Angel and asked, "What would you like Angel?"

"Chocolate!", she said cheerfully.

They all then got their Ice-creams and went along the way. After everyone finished Hank saw Angel has Ice-cream on her tiny nose. So he helped her and wiped it off with his thumb. Angel giggled at it and then smiled at Hank. Hank's motherly heart melted at that cute innocent smile.

 Hank's motherly heart melted at that cute innocent smile

----------

Deimos was telling jokes and Angel was laughing at them thinking they were funny.

Deimos said, "Knock knock"

Angel responded, "Who's there"

"Boo"

"Boo who?"

Deimos then laughed and said, "Aww don't cry little baby. HAHAhaha"

Even Angel laughed at that joke. "You are very funny Deimos!"

"What can I say... I have good humor!" Deimos said Pridefully.

Sanford scoffed, "As If! I bet Angel is only laughing at your jokes to make you feel better."

Deimos retorted, "No she laughed 'cuz she has good taste in jokes. Unlike you!"

Hank then sighed, "Don't start again..."

Just as they were about to argue more, a Jeep with a bunch of A.A.H.W grunts came in front of them and started shooting at them.

Angel screamed and Hank held her head and made her duck down. Hank sternly said, "Stay hidden. I'll be right back." Hank then took out his gun and went to the roof of their car. He then shot some grunts with the help of Deimos and Sanford.

Then two more jeeps came beside them trying to surround them. Hank then jumped on one of the jeeps and started slashing some grunts with his Katana while Deimos shot other grunts on the jeeps.