Sanford's Birthday

A few months passed by, now Sanford's Birthday was coming up. Doc was the usual party and Deimos being the party organizer started to debate where they should organize the party.

Deimos said, "Let's do it in the abandoned facility again!"

Doc said, "No... That would be too obvious and ruin the surprise."

Deimos said, "You are right... Plus Sanford wouldn't like the grunts to be invited like last time... So wanna organize the party at our house?"

"How will we do that? So much to prepare!"

"Oh leave it to me Doc! I can plan something."

"I don't trust this..."

"Oh come on! You can totally trust me!"

"Well, good luck then."

Deimos then grinned, "Thx Doc."

Deimos then started to plan the secret party with Hank and Angel while Sanford went out for his morning run.

"Guys I have a plan!", Deimos said excitedly.

"You plans are sh-... I mean bad.", Hank said with no emotion.

"What!? How can you say that, when you don't even know my plan!?"

"Because all your plans never end well unless you are lucky enough."

Deimos groaned and rolled his eyes, "Very funny Hank."

Angel then asked, "But what's the plan?"

Deimos then said, "We will set everything up in the house at night when Sanford is sleeping and surprise him when he wakes up!"

Hank said, "That's a bad idea."

Deimos asked, "How?"

Hank answered, "We won't be able to arrange everything so fast. Plus we all will be too tired to even plan a surprise so late at night."

Deimos said, "Well I don't care. We are doing it anyways because there's no other way."

Hank sighed and went away. Angel looked at Deimos and said, "I'll be happy to help Deimos!"

Deimos smiled and ruffled her hair a bit, "Thx little Angel. Now come on lets play a boardgame."

"Okay!"

-()()()()()()()()()()-

After a week Sanford's birthday finally came by. Sanford was oblivious to it being his birthday the next day. It's a good opportunity for them to surprise him.

Soon the night fell and the moon rose above. Deimos got up with the alarm which he didn't even need since he couldn't sleep due to his excitement.

He quickly went to Hank's room and woke him up. "Hank wake up!", he whispered near the door since he knew Hank has good senses. When he saw Hank get up he went to Angel's room and woke her up. He shook her gently and whispered, "Wake up Angel! We gotta go!!!"

They all then gathered in the living room and Deimos took out the box of supplies that he hid in his room. They soon got to work as Deimos put the wall hangings, Hank and Angel blow the balloons and tied it up. After a while Doc came sneakily and joined them. They all started to work as a team and set everything up.

Good thing Doc brought the Strawberry flavored cake. Sanford's favorite. Everyone then turned off the lights closed the curtains so that the sun rays couldn't enter and waited for Sanford to wake up which was any moment now.

After a minute Sanford came out of his room and stretched. He went to the living room seeing it all dark, then suddenly the lights flicked and amd everyone said, "Surprise!!!"

Angel cheered, "Happy Birthday Big Brother!" she then went and hugged Sanford tightly.

Doc brought the cake in front of Sanford and Deimos put a party hat on him and said with a grin, "Happy Birthday Bud!"

Sanford smiled, "Thank you guys. I love this!" He looked around and admired the decorations they had did for him. It still felt like a dream to him since he just woke up.

Hank then said, "Happy Birthday Sanford. Now come on, blow the candles." Hank was smiling under the mask, happy for his friend.

Sanford then blew the candles and everyone started to clap and sing the birthday song!

After that ended. Deimos hurried back to his and brought out a beautifully wrapped box. He said, "Here's a gift. Just for you!" Sanford opened the gift box to find a T-Shirt. It was the same T-shirt that he wore in the Thrift store the first time with Deimos. He felt happy at that memory. Deimos then asked nervously, "You remember this?" Sanford smiled widely, "Why wouldn't I? I remember you picking it out for me. Thanks Buddy." Deimos smiled.

Now it was Angel's turn to give a gift. She didn't have much to give but she still made a paper crafting and made a bull with it and gave it to Sanford. "I made it for you... Hope you like it! It reminds me of you, because you are so strong and confident. Love you Big Brother!"

Sanford then picked Angel up and gave her a hug, "Thanks Angel."

Doc then came front with a gift box and handed it to Sanford. He opened it to find new cool blue shades with red rim. It looked funky but was cool. Sanford grinned, "Thanks Doc."

Doc smiled, "You are welcome Sanford."

Hank then handed him a gift last, "Here have this."

Sanford opened the box to find a new hook. It looked shiny and golden. Sanford like it a lot as his eyes sparkled in joy. He happily said, "Thanks Hank! This is great."

Hank smiled and said, "No problem, Sanford."

With that everyone started to play some games to spend some more time with Sanford on his special day

With that everyone started to play some games to spend some more time with Sanford on his special day. He felt great. But the others became exhausted. They didn't get much sleep, so Sanford helped them to their beds and went out for his run while everyone slept. Doc left later in the evening.

Everyone then enjoyed a movie night with Sanford's favorite horror movie and had a great day.

Sanford couldn't have felt it more like home than he did today. He felt special with his Family and that made him happy.