Angel's Birthday

Angel's birthday was coming up soon. They only have two weeks to plan it. Deimos only knows about this. He needs to plan accordingly.

So when the three of them went out on a mission leaving Angel alone at home, that's when Deimos told them about her upcoming Birthday.

"How come she never told us about this?", Sanford asked.

Deimos said, "Yea... She thinks it's not that important so she never told anyone."

Hank then said, "We should plan something for her!"

Deimos agreed, "That's why I am telling you guys about this! How and where should we plan her birthday in this barren land!?"

Doc then replied through the intercom, "I know an abandoned facility not far from your Home. We can plan the party there, and since Tricky is our friend now we could surely get some party supplies from him."

"Great idea Doc!", Deimos replied.

"But who are we gonna invite? Just us?", Sanford said.

"Don't worry about it. I got this."

And so the planning started.

----------

Deimos and Sanford started to go on more and more missions which made Angel sad since she didn't get to spend much time with them, but what she didn't know was that they were just preparing stuff for her Birthday!

Hank kept her busy usually by occasionally taking her to play with Mat or with even Jebus so that Tricky and the guys could prepare for the party.

----------

Soon the day came. Hank gently woke up Angel with a kiss on her forehead and made her, her favorite Breakfast. She was surprised by this. Since Hank was being so gentle, so kind and so much more loving today.

Angel then asked, "Where are my Big Brothers?"

Hank smiled and said, "Oh they went out early today for a mission."

"Oh... Okay!".

After eating breakfast Hank gave Angel new and sparkly clothes with a matching hair-bow. "Wear this today."

"Why Dad?"

"Because it would look cute on you!"

Angel giggled, "Okay Dad!"

After they got ready, they went out to walk and this time Hank put Angel on his shoulders.

Angel was happy thinking this was her lucky day. They then reached in a abandoned facility. It looked barren from outside.

Angel asked, "Why are we here Dad?"

Hank didn't reply he just put Angel down and smiled at her.

Angel looked in front of her and opened the door.

"SURPRISE!!!!", everyone greeted Angel when she opened the door.

Angel was awe struck by the view. The entire room was colorful and decorated with banners and wall hangings. Everyone wore a colorful hat and Deimos had a party horn in hid mouth.

Hank then patted Angel's head, "Happy Birthday Angel!"

Angel then started to tear up and hugged Hank, "Thanks Dad! This is the best thing that has ever happened to me!"

Hank then wiped her tears and smiled, "Aww Angel don't cry. It's ylur special day."

Angel then laughed. Deimos came in and pulled her with him in the middle.