Ending (Orb - 2)

Hand said, "Angel. Come now it's time to go back home."

But Angel shook her head. She flew into the air coming into Hanks eye level. "I am sorry Dad... But I cannot stay here. This isn't my world... I don't belong here... I am not alive anymore."

Angel knew what she was saying. She teared up at the thought of leaving her dad again but she had no choice-

"NO!"

Angel got surprised. Hank immediately hugged her from mid-air.

"I am Not losing my Daughter again!"

Angel cried and said, "Dad please... I have to go... I cannot stay. I want to stay but the Heaven is calling to me... Calling me back..."

The word 'home' didn't came out of her mouth. Heaven wasn't her Home. It was only a Home for her soul. But not her mind. She still loved her friends and family. They were her true Home!

Hank said, "I promised Nevada will be back to normal again. See it's back now! We can live like a normal happy family now Angel! We can play outside everyday! I will even take you out for ice-cream on the weekends! And- and! You will be able to go to school! And make new friends! You will be happy here I promise Angel!! Stay with Daddy! Stay with us Angel!"

Hank didn't let her go. Angel then smiled and hugged him back as she teared up some more. "Okay Dad. I won't leave. I don't wanna leave! I wanna stay with you and my friends. I want to go home!"

The others watched the scene unfold and teared up. Deimos and Sanford now went up to them and hugged them too.

Deimos said, "Don't forget about us Angel. We will always stay together and never let you go so easily!" He laughed and Angel giggled.

Sanford said, "Yes whatever he said. Let's go home now. I already feel tired from all the fighting." Sanford sigh in exhaustion.

Deimos groaned, "Yea you read my mind. At least the rain healed our wound. I wouldn't have to worry about the body pain. But I'm so tired..." He then yawned.

Doc came beside them and patted Angel's head, "Yea you all should now rest. It's all over..."

Just as they started to walk back Home, a meow came from behind. Hank turned back with Angel in his arms and saw the Two cats.

Needletail said, "Can we... Um... Come with you Angel?"

Angel giggled and said, "Ofcourse! You guys can! Right Daddy?"

Hank looked confused and asked, "Did you just talk to the cat- I meant Needletail?... And what did you just agree on?"

Angel said cheerfully while gesturing with her hands, "I got magic! And Needletail and Violetpaw want to stay with us. Can they Dad? Please!!!"

Hank sighed and said, "Okay they can live with us... But they have to stay with us by the rules. Okay?"

Angel cheered, "Yay!! Thanks Dad!"

And so the Trio, Angel and their new Cat friends walked Home.

THE END

(Author's Note :- Since you guys saw the Orb-2 Ending, you surely have the idea of what Orb-1 ending would be... But sadly I donno when I will ever get the energy to write again XD)