Enemies To Friends

Angel woke up late the next day. Hank thought it would be a good idea to let her rest more.

Angel then came to the table and ate breakfast while Hank sat in front of her.

After she finished Hank said, "You aren't going to see Tricky ever again."

Angel then looked shocked, "But why Dad!?"

"Because you sneaked out last night. Tricky is not a good guy and I don't wanna see you playing with him again. And that's final."

"But Dad!!!"

"Wait... Angel sneaked out last night?", Deimos said in a confused manner. Sanford listened as well and said, "Well that isn't good..."

Deimos freaked out, "Angel you shouldn't leave without telling us! What if something might have happened to you!?"

Angel then sighed, "But Tricky kept me safe..."

Hank said, "I don't want to hear about him right now. You should go play with Deimos now, I have a mission I need to go do."

Angel then nodded sadly.

----------

A few weeks passed. Angel hadn't seen Tricky whenever she went outside with Hank nor did Tricky ever come sneaking near her window. Angel was a bit sad but didn't show it to her guardians.

Deimos sometimes took Angel out when Hank wasn't around and they got to atleast meet Mat. He had become Angel's new Best Friend. She was happy for it.

----------

Deimos took Angel out again since Hank was out busy fighting. Angel hopped along Deimos when suddenly she stopped. She saw Hank and Tricky fighting each other. Deimos saw it too and he picked her up, "I think we should go some other way Angel."

Angel in a worried tone said, "But why are they fighting Big Bro? Aren't we all friends?"

Deimos sighed, "Angel I have told you before... Everyone in Nevada is Hank's Enemy. Even Tricky... and Mat. You can't do anything about it. Nor can I."

Angel became sad at his response and went away with Deimos to meet Mat again and play with him.

----------

Hank came back Home and saw Deimos and Sanford watching T.V.

"I'm Home!", he said. They both greeted him by oddly Angel didn't come and greet him this time.

Hank got a worried look so Deimos replied, "Angel saw you fighting Tricky today... She must be sad because of it."

Hank sighed, he went and cleaned himself. He later went into Angel's room seeing her playing with Berry her Teddybear.

Hank went and sat beside her, "Are you mad at me Angel?"

Angel didn't reply, she stopped playing with Berry and looked Hank in the eyes asking for answers.

Hank sighed, "I thought I made it clear before... Everyone is my enemy and I am fighting everyday to bring Nevada back to normal."

Angel looked down at Berry and said, "I know..."

Hank then said, "Are you mad because you want to meet Tricky again?"

Angel nodded, "Why can't you be friends with Tricky, Dad? He isn't a bad guy like you always tell me. He is just a bit sad."

"Angel you know I can't-"

"Please Dad. For me...?"

Hank then sighed, "Okay baby... I'll try."