Nail Paints

Sanford went out for a mission alone. He wondered if he could gift something to Angel since he only gave her a flower on her birthday. Wasn't the bright idea but Angel liked it.

After walking around the abandoned city he went inside a store. He found a box of paint thinking Angel might like it.

----------

"I'm Home!", Sanford said after entering the door. Deimos was on the couch with Angel and he said, "Sup!"

"Ehh... Nothing much. Was a quick mission..... Hey Angel! I got you something!"

Angel then hopped to Sanford. "You didn't have to get me anything Sanford!"

"How could I not? I didn't give you anything special on your birthday."

"But I loved the Flower!!"

"Eh... Take it anyway!", he then handed the box to Angel.

Angel happily opened the box and then started to laugh. Sanford raised an eyebrow, "What happened? Why are you laughing? Don't you like your new water colors?"

Angel then started to laugh even more so that she was rolling on the ground holding her stomach.

Deimos came by with a smirk and picked up the box to look at it, even he started to laugh and hold his head.

Sanford smiled, "What is it? What am I missing here?"

Deimos then said, "Hahah You... HAHAHa you brought Nail Paint you idiot! Hahahaha!!"

Now Sanford joined their laugh. Hank came in and questioned, "Why is everyone laughing like crazy here? What did you guys do?"

Angel then said, "Big Brother ahaha Big Brother bought me Nail Paint! Hahaha instead of... Instead of watercolor!! Hahaha!"

Hank smiled at their goofiness. He then picked Angel up, "Okay enough of laughing now. You might burst like a balloon if you laugh so much!"

After a few minutes everyone calmed down. Angel then said, "This is a good gift! Thanks Big Brother!"

Sanford smiled, "Yea no probs, lil' Sis."

Deimos smirked and asked Sanford, "How come you didn't know what you brought? Which store were you in?"

Sanford then looked embarrassed, "I didn't know alright!? The shop's sign was hanging low so I couldn't read it."

"Yeah Yeah... Ofcourse you didn't read it."

"Oh come on! It was an accident!"

"Yeah keep telling yourself that you idiot!"

"Shut up Smokeface!"

"What did you just call me?!"

Hank then intervened, "Oh will guys just stop fighting?"

Deimos smirked, "Never! I like annoying him!"

Sanford rolled his eyes, "Ofcourse you do."

----------

The next day Deimos and Angel went out to meet Mat. Deimos asked her, "So... Why are you taking the nail paint with you?"

"Oh it's because I wanna nail paint with Mat!"

Deimos smirked, "Don't you think its too small for Mat's fingers? The paint will end before we even complete one of his nails!" Deimos then laughed and Angel laughed with him too.

Angel then said, "Don't worry! I'm sure it'll be fine!"

Angel and Deimos then met up with Mat and discussed their nail paint plan.

Mat said, "Yeah... It's a bad idea. You don't have to paint my nails."

Angel whined, "But I'll be so much Fun!! Tell him Deimos!"

Deimos said, "Oh Angel, I told you his nails are too big! We can't paint it with these tiny nail bottles. Plus the brush is small it'll take hours to paint his one nail!"

Angel then pouted. Deimos only smiled, "Okay how about this... We could paint Mat's fingers with house paint!"

Mat then said, "That's the worst idea you came up with."

Deimos retorted, "Oh then how about you come up with a good plan?"

Mat stayed quiet. Deimos smirked as he had won the argument, "Yea that's what I thought!"

Angel then said, "But where are we gonna find house paint?"

Mat sighed and said, "Leave that to me..."

----------

After a few minutes Mat came back with different colored filled buckets of house paints. Angel cheered in excitement, "This will be so much Fun!"

Mat then sat down and put all the paints down. He then handed Angel and Deimos a big Paint brush and put his hands down.

Angel then said, "You do his left hand I'll do his right hand! Okay Big Bro?"

Deimos then nodded, "Alrighty!"

They then started to paint and then draw patterns. Angel drew flower and stars patterns on his nails and Deimos did some smiling faces and poke dots.

When they were done Mat looked at his fingers in an impressed manner and said, "These look beautiful! Thanks."

Angel giggled, "You are welcome!"

Deimos smirked, "Guess it's your turn now Angel!"

Angel smiled, "Yes!"

Mat then took one of the nail paint bottles and accidentally crushed it. He  then gently took another bottle and tried to paint Angel's tiny nails, but he ended up painting her entire finger. They all had a good laugh about it.
Deimos easily did Angel's nails, he made poke dots and stripes for her. They were then done.

Angel then said to Deimos, " Thanks! But now it's your turn!"

Deimos smiled, "Huh. Alright. But Mat is Not doing my nails. I don't want my fingers painted like yours!"

Everyone then laughed. Angel then did Deimos's nail paint. She drew dots and hearts in them. Deimos was happy and thanked her. He then used nail paint on his other hand by himself.

After a while of gossiping and drying their nail paint they went back home.

Angel was happy and now wanted to paint Sanford's and Hank's hand so she did! With help of Deimos she did their nails as well and they all had fun. And looked gorgeous! Oh what a beautiful day!