New Friends

Hank came back home. It was midnight. Sanford stayed up to wait for Hank while Deimos and Angel went to bed.

Upon seeing Hank back. He turned off the T.V., "Welcome back. Angel and Deimos went to bed. I am going too now." And so he gets up from the couch and goes to his own room.

Hank sighs, he is tired after fighting those grunts and a mag-agent. He then remembered the Teddy Bear in his hand. Angel is asleep so he slowly went to his room as to not wake the others and but the bear on his nightstand. He will give the bear to her tommorow. He sleeps for the day.

----------

The next day Hank wakes up early as usual and stays on his bed for an hour thinking about what Doc told him and what he was gonna do next. He then later gets up and goes to Angel's room to wake her up. He shakes her gently and then puts a hand on her head saying, "Wake up little Angel. It's morning now."

Angel groans, "A few more minutes. Please.... Dad."

Hank then smiles, "Oh Angel come on you have slept enough now it's time for you to wake up."

Angel then gets up slowly and yawns. "Good morning Dad!" she smiles at least tries to smile in her sleepy face.

Hank ruffles her hair, "Go get a shower. I'll make breakfast. Wanna eat pancakes?"

Angel's then eyes open up in surprise, "Yay Pancakes!"

Angel then jumps off the bed and rushes to the bathroom.

Hank then screams, "Careful Angel! Slow down, don't run." but Angel was gone.

After breakfast Hank gives Angel the TeddyBear. "Take this Angel. Doc send it for you."

Angel smiles widely, "Really Dad!?"

Hank says, "Really."

Angel then hugs Hank tightly. "Thank you Dad."

Hank then smiles, "Don't thank me. You should thank Doc later."

Angel nods in the hug and then goes to her room to play with her new toy while cheerfully saying, "I'm gonna name you Berry!"

After Angel goes away Deimos says, "How come Doc never gave us any gifts?"

Sanford then says, "I mean... He gives us supplies and helps us. We shouldn't ask much from him."

Deimos just huffs in jealousy, "Lucky kids."

Sanford then laughs, "Don't worry I'll buy you a new gift. How's that sound?"

Deimos's eyes lit up, "Great! We should go buy something tomorrow, since Doc will be sending us to a new mission anyway."

Sanford then asks, "Huh? What mission?"

"Oh Doc just messaged me that there was a facility we need to find out sources from. It's a quick and simple mission. Won't take much time."

"Oh you said that last time as well but we still were looking for it for 5 Hours!", Sanford folds his hands.

"Yea but this time we will have a plan. Doc would like to talk to us... We can discuss the plan at his base before we infiltrate the facility."

Sanford then nods, "Okay." Then they go to their own rooms to chill and do whatever they want.

-()()()()()()()()()()-

After a few days Hank noticed that Angel was becoming sad. She still smiled at him but not as brightly as before. This made him worry so he asked his buds.

Deimos shrugged, "We played videogames. She is getting bored I think. I should buy new ones for her."

Sanford said, "Maybe you should take her out a bit. Staying inside the house all day must be getting to her."