Ending (Orb-4)

(Look back to Angel's Rescue Chapter again lol.)

Somewhere in Nevada....

In a secret base afar. Sounds of machines and whispers could be heard. The Engineers kept searching for a soul through their devices that could contact the grunts in the Purgatory and in Hell.

Auditor then came in the chamber after a while and said, "What's the report?"

One of the Engineers said in a trembling voice, "Sir, w-we weren't able to find h-her..."

Auditor then got furious as his flames started to erupt more, "And why is that?"

The other Engineer said, "I think she is not in the realms... She must be in heaven..."

Auditor looked mad as he growled, "You grunts are useless! Take her body to the Lab 05. I'll see what I can do..."

----------

Angel's body then got transport to another room in the Lab 05. There her body got put into a machine which looked like a huge Egg shell made of thick metal. The Engineers then closed the door as they started to type some commands on the computer beside it.

Auditor came through and gave them instructions on what to do.

One of the Engineers said, "Isn't that too much power, Sir? The building will lose electricity and I don't think the machine can handel that mu-"

Auditor then grabbed the Engineer by neck to shut him up and said, "You will do as I say. Don't ask any more questions. You understood?"

The Engineer gasped for air but before he could say anything there was a *crack* sound. The Auditor accidentally killed the Engineer, but it didn't bother him because in his eyes he deserved it.

Auditor then let go of his dead body as they prepared the machine.

----------

Auditor waited as the machine revved with full energy and over exceeded. The machine then abruptly stopped as the Facility ran out of power and fuse broke had to restart the power back on. As the Facility came back to power The engineers checked the computers, But... It showed no heat signatures nor any heartbeat on the monitor.

The Auditor ordered them to open the Eggshell machine. As it slowly opened there was nothing but darkness as Angel's body stayed cold and dead inside it.

The Auditor just rubbed his forehead and grunted at this failed experiment and said, "Ugh... Take this girl's body away and throw it or whatever.", and with having said that he left the building.

The Engineers then ordered the Grunts to clean up the lab and and dead child's body. So they quickly came and started sweep as another Grunt took Angel's body to a store room and wrapped it up gently in a blanket as in a sad grieving way. They were thinking about burying the body as well but the Agents called them for another task, so they left her there.

-()()()()()()()()()()-

The Trio had finally arrived at the Secret Facility that they knew they would find the Auditor and hopefully Angel as well.

So they went in loading all of their weapons ready for bloodshed.

----------

After hacking the security system they found out that the Auditor had fled from the building already but Angel's body was still here somewhere. In the lower rooms as the security camera had some blind spots there.

So Hank and the duo split up to search for her easily. While opening all of the doors, Sanford opened the Storage door and saw a blanket shaped in a tiny body which was soaked in a bit of blood.