Auditor's Plan

(⚠WARNING⚠:- Blood, Gore, Death.)
.
.
.
.
.

Just another day in Nevada...

The Trio have gone out on a mission to find out the Auditor's location. This time they are certainly close to getting where he is now. So they left Angel with Tricky.

Hank felt a bit uncertain about it but her was sure that this is for the best. Everything will be peaceful again once they kill the Auditor and shut down the 'Improbability Drive'.

So they left the house with their car to go infiltrate a facility for information on the Auditor.

----------

Time has passed. The Trio didn't come back from mission yet so Angel and Tricky played in her room.

They then heard the front door open. Angel eagerly waited for the code word. She then heard it from Hank's voice, "Angel! Let's Fly!!"

Angel then jumped off her bed and went out of her room to greet Hank when suddenly she froze.

Hank wasn't there... It was the Agents, Soldats and Engineers standing there with guns pointed at her. One of the Engineers had a recorder in their hand. He pressed the play button agian to reveal that he used Hank's voice, to lure her out.

Tricky came outside and saw it too. Tricky gave them a low zombie growl in anger. The Soldat then shot at Angel. Tricky quickly stood in front of her to shield her and got shot by the dart instead.

Tricky pulled out the dart to find it was a tranquilizer dart. He fainted in front on Angel. Angel then kneeled in front of Tricky and tried to wake him up, but to no avail.

The Agent then shot a dart at Angel which missed her. Angel then quickly got up and ran to her room, locking the door as more darts were shot at her.

She then started to panic and cry. She knew she couldn't hide this time, because they will find her. So she opened her window and jumped out.

She ran aimlessly since she didn't know where to go. Suddenly a Soldat caught her by her necklace. He pulled at her and Angel pulled back. This caused the necklace to break from her neck while it slit her neck a bit, drawing two drops of blood from her on the ground.

Angel than ran away faster than before. And the Soldat threw the necklace on the ground while he chased her with a real gun this time.

-()()()()()()()()()()-

The Trio had completed the mission and finally found out Auditor's location after so much fighting. Hank told Sanford to drive the car faster since he felt a bit unsettling, like something bad happened.

They soon arrived back home and Hank quickly opened the door. They saw Tricky laying dead on the floor, with bullets and darts around his body. The Agents have shot his body multiple times so he couldn't get up.

Hank then panicked and yelled the code word, "Angel!! Let's Fly!!!"

He didn't hear any sound this time so her ran to her room. He looked everywhere, but she wasn't there.

He then told them, "She isn't here! Where is Angel!?"

Deimos then got scared as well, "This isn't good... What is they took her!?"

Sanford said, "Calm down... We will find her. I'm sure! She will be fine!"

They were all panicking, neither of them knowing what to do. Then Doc started to speak on the intel, "Angel is not with them. I hacked into their messages. They are still looking for her. You guys better hurry and find her! I'm on my way as well."