Auditor Lives!

(Many people wanted him Alive! So here he is!)

Continuation...

Angel couldn't see the Auditor in any more pain. So she quickly flew over him even tho Hank tried to stop her.

She then touched her forehead to his, just like she did to Tricky. The Fiery shadow hurt Angel a bit but she didn't care much about it since she wanted to help. Auditor knew she was feeling pain so he lowered his flames to nothingness. Angel felt a bit happy with this.

She then said, "You will be okay Mr. Auditor. You will be back to normal."

Auditor gave a tired chuckle, "I was never normal little Angel... I was born from the ashes."

Angel then shook her head and prayed, "You will be normal again! You will have have a body! You don't have to be a burning shadow man anymore!!"

With that she backed away from him, hoping that her magic worked.

Suddenly Auditor started to change. His shadow and flames started to die down with the help of rain, as a new body started to take it's place.

Auditor now had a shocked expression. He suddenly felt everything. The winds, the rain, He then touched his face and hands.

He wasn't just a burning shadow anymore. He was now a normal Grunt!

He stood up. He felt wierded out by these new senses. It was all too overwhelming for him. He wanted to scream and cry. He never felt such strong feelings other than anger.

He felt a new.

(Btw if u r wondering if he had clothes... Think that the rain provided him a suit or something. I donno :P This is PG u know.)

No one really want to approach Auditor. They were still a bit skeptical about it. But Angel didn't fear him anymore and went near him. "How are you feeling Mr. Auditor?"

Auditor closed his eyes and breathed the air. He opened his eyes again. If he was crying no one will be able to tell because of the rain. Auditor then laughed a bit and said, "I feel everything... I-... I am a normal Grunt now. I am real... I Am Real!!"

He screamed it out. He was happy with it. He said, "Thank you Angel! I feel alive now! I Am Alive!"

Angel smiled and said cheerfully, "You are welcome Mr. Auditor!"

The others looked wierdly at the Auditor but he could care less. He didn't know what to do now. So he just did the one thing that he could do. He said, "I am... Sorry."

Everyone was astonished by this. No one ever thought the Auditor would ever Apologize!

Auditor did look sorry as he said it, "I am sorry for causing everyone trouble and torchuring the Grunts of Nevada..."

He looked at Angel and then at everyone and said, "I will be taking my leave then. Maybe go somewhere very far from here to start a new."

He looked at Angel again, "And... Thank you Angel, for giving me a chance and gifting me this body even tho I was never good to you or your Father. I will be going now. Goodbye..."

With that the Auditor walked away. Without any path or direction, he just moved forward with a new determination a new hope to live this new life he got.

----------

The rain was very magical. Magical enough to turn the Zombies back to their normal selves.

The People reunited with their long thought dead relatives and family. It was a huge Nevada reunion for everyone.

Everyone was cheerful and happy now.

Angel and Needletail talked for a while till they heard a meow come from somewhere else. Upon looking Needletail jumped up in happiness and ran towards the cat.

She nuzzled and licked the cat as a greeting. She said, "Violetpaw! I am so happy to have you back!!"

Violetpaw teared up a bit and said, "You stupid cat! I thought I lost you forever! Don't ever do that to me again and leave me to survive all on my own!!"

They both then laughed as they reunited together after a long time.

Angel was happy to see her friend meet her companion again.

Hank now told Angel it was time to go Home...

[Endings Coming Soon...]

(Author's note:- Don't worry my dear readers! The Orb-2 ending will be up soon! It was voted by two people after all :D .Okay now, Peace! )

(Sorry can't draw anymore :<)