Happy Family

Angel is always happy to spend time with her family. She loves playing games with them be it playing video games with her big brothers or playing cards with the entire family. They even played musical chair once. Hide and seek is Angel's favorite game to play and everyone enjoys it.

----------

Angel came to the couch after her shower and cheerfully jumped in front of Deimos and Sanford, "Hey Big Bros!"

Deimos smirked, "Hey there Princess."

Sanford smiled too, "Hey lil' Angel"

Angel grinned, "Can we play!?"

Deimos then picked her up and sat her on his lap tickling her, "Oh no the Tickle Monster wanna tickle now!"

Angel giggled and laughed, " Haha Deimos Stap!!! Hahaha"

Sanford smiled and Deimos continued tickling her, "Who is Deimos? I'm the Tickle monster!"

Angel then started to tickle Deimos too in revenge but Deimos caught both her hands, "Hahaha! Oh no you don't! You little s-"

"Language!", Sanford said.

Deimos then laughed, "I wasn't gonna swear. I was calling her a Stinky Bird poop"

Sanford smirked in amusement, "What?"

Deimos just continued tickling again.

Angel still laughing loudly, "Hahaha stop it! HAHAHA"

Hank then came into the room and said, "Stop bothering Angel..."

Deimos stopped tickling Angel and smiling said, "Oh come on Hank! We are just playing!! Stop being so overprotective."

Hank said, "Look who's talking."

Deimos then retaliated, "Why wouldn't ai be worried if Angel went outside. You know how dangerous it is!"

Sanford then intervened, "Okay now stop arguing."

Deimos turned to Sanford, Angel was now just standing looking at them.

Deimos said, "We aren't arguing!"

Sanford said, "Yes you are."

Deimos then sighed, "Ugh fine. I'll shut up."

Angel then intervened, "Can we play Hide and Seek now?"

Deimos then smirked and said, "Didn't we play that yesterday?"

Angel then whined, "Aww come on! It's my favorite and It's so fun!"

Deimos then nodded, "We know..."

They then started playing Hide and seek.

----------

After playing Hide and Seek they all decided to watch a movie together.

Deimos asked, "What do you wanna watch today Angel?"

Angel thought for a moment and said, "I haven't watched Rupanzal yet... Can we watch that?!"

Deimos then smiled, "Ofc we can!"

Sanford asked, "What's the movie about?"

Deimos replied, "You'll find out."

They all then watched the movie on the couch while eating some snacks with drinks and Popcorn.

----------

After the movie ended they discussed about it.

Sanford said, "Not bad of a movie I would say.

Deimos then said, "Are you kidding right now!? It's one of The best Disney movies!"