The Search

The Trio went to the place where they knew they would find the Auditor. This was it... His secret base, at last in front of them.

Just as Sanford stopped the car, Hank just left the car and stormed off towards the facility with duel wielding guns. Deimos got their guns ready and followed behind Hank.

Sanford said, "Hank wait up!"
But Hank didn't listen.
Deimos then said, "Hank wait! We need a plan! We can't just go in like this!!"

Hank just marched forward and kicked down the door full force and shot at everything that moved in his sight. He mind was filled with rage and a thirst for revenge.

He wanted to destroy everything. He didn't care now, he was numb all over again. Like he was years ago before he met Sanford, Deimos and Doc.

Hank then shot a few more rounds of bullets to find his guns empty so he threw them away in rage and took out his katana, slicing away at all the Grunts and Agents like butter.

Sanford and Deimos gave him backup but didn't seem like he needed any help since he cleared through waves of Grunts like a madman.

Deimos and Sanford shot down Grunts before they even got near Hank because they knew their deaths will much more painful and brutal if Hank got to them.

After what seemed like hours of killing of Grunts, Agents and Clones it all finally became still and silent. Hank was now fully soaked in blood red and yellow.

He was breathing heavily. Sanford and Deimos were scared of Hank right now after what they saw... Hank has never been so angry before. It seemed like he got some sort of power since he killed every single Grunt the most brutal and gruesome way possible giving them pain and even leaving some of them to bleed to death.

Sanford and Deimos slowly went up to Hank going over the pile of bodies. They then reached near Hank. Deimos and Sanford looked at each other worriedly. Sanford then put his hand on Hank's shoulder slowly and squeezed it calling out to him, "Hank..."

Hank didn't answer. He kept staring into nothingness with a blank expression. Sanford then shook him a bit and said in rage, "Snap out of it, Hank!!"

Hank then gasped and looked at them. Sanford eyes looked like he was holding back tears. He then said, "Hank you are not the only one who lost her... We all lost Angel too. We all miss her! So snap out of it Hank! We need to get her back!"

Deimos then put his hand on Hank's back. Hank looked at him and Deimos nodded as a tear fell from his eye. He said in a whisper, "Let's go..."

Deimos then went ahead, navigating the area while Sanford followed him behind with Hank.

Deimos the stopped and saw a huge computer in the middle of a room inside some kind of an office. Deimos then went up to it and got to work. He helped Doc get control over the Computer and it's information by hacking it.

----------

Doc got access to the computer with Deimos's help. He then looked through the files to find CCTV footages to find the Auditor or even Angel's dead body.

Doc then found the footage of them putting Angel in a wierd chamber. He then saw Auditor disappear from there and appear in another area of the building while Jebus took Angel out of the machine. He was shocked to witness Angel with a halo and wings as she got out of the machine. He couldn't believe his eyes. He witnessed Jebus then take away Angel with him.

Doc then called for the Trio.

----------

Doc said through their Earpiece, "Angel is alive!"

Hank couldn't believe what he heard. He thought he must have heard it wrong and gave a questioning sound, "W-what...?"

Deimos then yelled, "Angel is Alive!? Did I hear it right!?"

Doc groaned as he pulled his headphones, because Deimos was screming on his mike.
Doc them said, "Jesus stop screming Deimos! How many times do I have to tell you to not yell at the mic!"

Deimos then chuckled a bit while rubbing back of his head and said, "Sorry..."

Sanford then asked, "Where is she!? And where is that Auditor?"

Doc groaned as Sanford scremed into his ears too, he gave up trying to argue and then said with a sigh, "The Auditor escaped again... But I saw Angel get taken away by Jebus."

Hank's eyes widened and then he said in a low voice with a grumble, "That Flying Bastard..."

Doc said, "I will try and find Angel's location through CCTV footages of outside or local facilities. You guys should look around this facility. See if anything in here from Nexus needs to be destroyed."

Hank said, "We can't just stay here and look around while Angel is in danger!"

Sanford said, "I agree. We should go look for her!"

Doc said, "Listen guys, I will find Angel's location as soon as possible you just have to look through this facility. I will fill you up if I find anything. Just... Look through this base and clear it. Jebus isn't the type of guy to kill or even hurt children, I am sure of it. Angel is safe."

Hank grunted at that and started to walk through the halls looking for any threat to kill or equipments to destroy. Deimos and Sanford followed him as they covered for him.

-----------

After looking through the base and blowing up some lab equipments, the Trio went back to the jeep and started to drive around to find other buildings to search for Angel or even Jebus.

A few minutes later Doc got intel on them being in a far away abandoned factory. Knowing that Angel was safe and hidden now gave some relief to the group as they started to drive towards their new destination.

Hank took out Angel's necklace from his pocket and put his hand on it gently and looked at it thinking, 'We will find you soon Angel. Please be safe... After that, I am never leaving you alone again. Even if it kills me.'