Angel's Rescue

Somewhere in Nevada....

In a secret base afar. Sounds of machines and whispers could be heard. The Engineers kept searching for a soul through their devices that could contact the grunts in the Purgatory and in Hell.

Auditor then came in the chamber after a while and said, "What's the report?"

One of the Engineers said in a trembling voice, "Sir, w-we weren't able to find h-her..."

Auditor then got furious as his flames started to erupt more, "And why is that?"

The other Engineer said, "I think she is not in the realms... She must be in heaven..."

Auditor looked mad as he growled, "You grunts are useless! Take her body to the Lab 05. I'll see what I can do..."

----------

Angel's body then got transport to another room in the Lab 05. There her body got put into a machine which looked like a huge Egg shell made of thick metal. The Engineers then closed the door as they started to type some commands on the computer beside it.

Auditor came through and gave them instructions on what to do.

One of the Engineers said, "Isn't that too much power, Sir? The building will lose electricity and I don't think the machine can handel that mu-"

Auditor then grabbed the Engineer by neck to shut him up and said, "You will do as I say. Don't ask any more questions. You understood?"

The Engineer gasped for air but still managed to say, "Y-es... S-sir..."

Auditor then let go of him as they prepared the machine.

-()()()()()()()()()()-

Angel woke up as she felt her entire body ache in pain. She felt more pain on her stomach. She put a hand on her belly to find it covered with bandages around the place where she was shot.

She then looked around but everything was dark except for the light coming above her. She rubbed her eyes and looked up to see her Halo there. She then put a hand behind her and felt her feathers. She fluttered it and felt her wings move.

She know knew she wasn't dreaming anymore. She felt unsettling and scared. She then curled herself into a ball as her feathered wings covered her like a soft blanket around her.

Soon the chamber she was in started to open as a bright light hit her eyes in the dark.

----------

Auditor waited as the machine finally showed signs of life inside it. The computers showed heat signatures and read a heartbeat. He then ordered one of the Engineers to open the door.

The egg shell looking machine then slowly opened up as a yellow light could be seen shining inside it. His and the Engineer's eyes widened as they saw Angel in a new form.

The Halo shone brightly above her head and her feathery wings covered her like a shield.

Angel then slowly glanced at them as she tried to adjust her eyes to the light.

Auditor then greeted her with an evil smile, "Welcome back to Earth Angel... Hope you had a good trip."

Angel didn't say anything she just stayed quiet, trembling in fear as she knew the dark being in front of her.

Auditor noticed her shaking and asked, "Do u know who I am...?"

Angel said, "Y-yes... You are the Auditor. You are the one who keep hurting my Dad... You are the reason I d-died... D-didn't I?" Her voice broke in the end as if she was about to cry but held back her tears. She was brave. She won't give in so easily.