Eight

Athena

"If Niall and Liam take over the south side of the bank, Zayn and I can easily start packing people up and hold them hostage. They'll be absolutely terrified by our presence and tremble before our very feet." Harry's voice echoed in the room as I managed to open my eyes.

"I can take care of the security system and make sure everything is shut down. It seems like it's high tech but I'll make it work, it should be a piece of cake." Louis commented as I swallowed sharply before I began to feel a pounding throb in my head. What is going on?

"And what about the girl?" Liam asked as my entire body felt like it had been thrown down a flight of stairs and then suddenly put on a giant cloud.

"Either Niall or you can keep her tied up in the car while we pack all the money up, or we can throw her in the pile of civilians and pretend she's one of the hostages. They won't care about her either way." Harry replied as I began to taste the roof of my dry mouth.

"Option one sounds easier. But I just hope she won't escape while we're distracted from packing. I feel like if you had her in your sight it'll go smoothly." Niall said.

"But having her completely by herself with no object to restrain her from escaping is a huge risk. A risk we cannot afford to take. We need to come up with a plan that we can be confident in. We all know we can't leave her here." Zayn mentioned as I blinked a few times and looked around the room.

Where the hell am I? And what the heck are these idiots talking about?

"If we threaten her enough, she'll do the job. I can get her to act like she's a customer, and as soon as we entire the building we can grab her and pretend we're gonna kill her if we don't get what we want." Harry advised as I blinked over at them.

It suddenly dawned on me that we were back at their house, not even realizing how any of this happened since I remembered being in my bedroom last. How the heck did we even get here so fast?

I looked at myself and saw that I was laying down on one of their couches while the Violet Kings huddled over their kitchen table, absorbing themselves in a huge discussion.

"We can't go when no one is working? That would be the easiest thing to do." Liam asked as the room fell silent.

"Well, there's always that option too." Harry agreed as I suddenly felt a massive head ache.

"God you people have no respect for someone that's sleeping." I groaned as I pressed my palm to my forehead and scrunched up my face.

"Oh look who finally decided to wake up." Zayn said sarcastically as they all looked over at me.

"You weren't sleeping, you were knocked out." Harry corrected as I felt him staring at me.

"Yeah well I definitely feel that now thanks for that." I spoke with sass before I stood myself up and made my way towards the kitchen.

"Where do you think you're going?" Harry asked harshly as he stormed over towards me and blocked my entrance.

"Umm I'm trying to get some ice. Cuz I'm sure as hell you won't." I answered as we made eye contact.

"You need permission first." He snapped as I narrowed my eyes.

"I don't need to ask you anything." I spat as I tried to walk past him but he quickly lifted me up and tossed me over his shoulder.

"Harry!" I screeched as I lost my balance and felt all the blood rush to my head.

"Put me down!" I yelled as he carried me back to the couch before he carelessly dropped me on top of it.