Thirty Six

Athena

"Athena." A soft voice suddenly woke me up from my sleep, causing me to jolt slightly against the bed.

I narrowed my eyebrows before I looked up and found Harry beside me, placing his hand on my shoulder.

He has already been up for a while I could tell, just based off of his clothes and the way he was bending down beside the bed. I wonder what time it was.

"It's already twelve and we have to leave the hotel room in twenty minutes." Harry informed as I groaned and sat myself up.

"What? Why didn't you wake me up sooner? I would of had more time to pack and eat breakfast." I said, assuming I'd have breakfast when in reality they never feed me.

"I already packed your things, and we skipped breakfast." Harry announced as I sighed and rubbed my eyes.

"Jesus do you guys ever eat? How the hell do you keep in shape if you never digest anything?" I asked as I got out of bed, causing Harry to step aside for me to pass.

"You should be use to not eating anyways." Harry commented as I ran my hand through my messy hair.

"Yeah not by choice." I mumbled as I bent down and picked up my hair tie.

"Are you hungry? We can make a quick stop to the drive through if needed." Harry asked while I threw my hair in a high pony tail.

"Really?" I asked almost bitterly.

I don't know what was up with me today but I woke up quite sassy. Maybe it's because I'm not with Blake and I never eat whenever I'm with the Kings.

"What's with the attitude?" Harry questioned as he crossed his arms and watched me.

"What attitude?" I bit back as I walked around the room.

"That one." Harry replied as I clenched my jaw.

"Gee I don't know- maybe it's because I failed to get you that stone and now I'll never hear the end of it and be forever in debt to you." I ranted as I picked up a pair of jeans and a T-shirt.

"You seem absolutely correct." Harry replied dryly as he watched me fuss around.

"Can you leave so I can change?" I groaned as I looked over at him to see that he was still looking at me.

"I want you ready by the time we have to go." Harry ordered before he started walking away.

"Aren't I always?" I chuckled sarcastically before I rolled my eyes and took off my pajamas.

After I was done changing I walked into the living room to see all the guys waiting for me with duffle bags in their hands.

"You ready to go?" Harry asked as he approached me while the other guys began walking towards the door.

"Yeah." I responded before Harry grabbed my duffle bag and guided me out the hotel room.

We soon arrived to the train station, moving past the large crowd of people before making our way to the right destination.

I glanced up at the city's name that we were heading to before I sighed and looked over my shoulder, noticing a vending machine wasn't too far from us.

My stomach began to growl as the guys set their bags down and stretched, making themselves comfortable on the benches shortly after.

"Sit." Harry ordered above me as he gently grabbed my wrist and directed me towards the bench.

"I don't want to sit." I refused as I pulled my wrist out of his grasp.

"Are you really trying to test me today?" Harry's eyes grew dark as they met mine.