Forty Three

Athena

"Blake... what did you do?" I asked nervously, afraid of the answer.

He didn't budge as he sat there in silence, debating if he should spill the truth or not. But instead of answering me, he stood up and looked down at me, causing me to swallow before he walked towards the door and opened it.

I narrowed my eyebrows in confusion as he waved someone over, causing my curiosity to rise before a tall muscular man walked inside the room.

My heart stopped as I saw Lino fix the sleeves by his wrists before he glanced down at me, nearly taking my breath away.

Blake looked down before he closed the door shut, locking it in the process which made my heart jump a little.

"I can't say I'm not impressed by your courage Bambina. You put my men's lives at stake when you threw that bomb." Lino said as I scoffed.

"I was aiming for you not them." I sassed, causing Blake to snarl.

"Athena watch your words around this man. There is no disrespecting aloud." Blake hissed as I rolled my eyes.

"You should of seen him the night we met." I spoke under my breath as Lino chuckled.

"You looked ravishing that night." Lino complimented as his eyes roamed my body.

"Sorry to disappoint you. I don't always look like that." I sassed.

"You still manage to look magnificent." He grinned as I clenched my teeth.

"Explain why you have dealings with this monster. Are you not aware of the stuff he does to girls like me?" I asked my brother, completely ignoring the man in front of me.

"What I do to those girls Principessa is all business, but what I do with you is intentional." He rasped as chills ran down my spine.

"How are you going to let him talk to me like that? He's a freaking pervert!" I raised my voice as I looked at my brother in disbelief.

"Athena... I'm sorry you didn't have the best experience with Lino... but there's a reason why he's here. And why he's going to be here for quite some time." Blake started as I narrowed my eyebrows.

"What the hell does that mean?" I asked as Lino chuckled.

"Ever since the Violet Kings took you from me, I knew there was a massive chance that I'll never see you again. And although I managed to rescue you and find you, I somehow wasn't a match compared to Harry and his skills. So I knew I needed someone with much more power to be on my side to ensure your safety." Blake started as I clenched my jaw.

"So you hired a sex trafficker." I spoke bluntly as Lino smirked.

"No, I didn't hire him. I offered him something. Something that I knew he would want, and what I was willing to give." He continued on as my heart began to pulse in my throat.

"And what exactly was that?" I questioned, my voice breaking just slightly.

Blake looked over at Lino before he sighed and sat down beside him on a chair, them both facing me.

"Lino is one of the most healthiest men I've ever come across. Clean diet, good exercise, and good build. I checked his blood work and he hasn't ever had a single disease or infection, just like you." Blake said as I raised an eyebrow.

The hell does that have to do with anything?

"He's almost spotless, pure." Blake continued slowly as my brain suddenly clicked.

Oh my god- is he-

"He would be the perfect match for you and your children." Blake finished as I suddenly felt like a parasite was eating out my entire stomach.