Twenty Four

Athena

Harry aggressively pulled me inside the house before he stomped towards the couch and shoved me against it, causing me to wince as he kept a tight grip on my arm.

"So glad we did all of that for nothing." Niall spoke sarcastically as they all followed shortly behind.

"Guys I'm telling you the truth. I have no idea what happened to the money. I think it was either moved or stolen." I confessed as the guys looked down at me.

"Save your breath. I'm tired of your lies." Harry commented as he towered over me.

"I'm not-"

"Zip it!" Harry hissed as he back handed me.

I pressed my tongue against my inner cheek as I tried hard not to cry.

"Don't you realize your story doesn't make any sense? How could it possibly be stolen? It's your family's money. Why would your own crew take that from you? Aren't you guys like top tier in your gang?" Zayn explained as I glanced at him.

"I don't know! This has never happened to me before. I wish I had proof to back me up cuz your dumb brains won't believe me! Why would I be lying?!" I defended.

"It's clear Athena. You don't want us to gain anything. And you're trying to stay one step ahead of us." Harry said as he pulled out a thing of rope.

"Harry... we need to have a bit of trust here. Yes we are enemies and yes we hate each other. But I came back for you. I came back to you guys didn't I? I didn't run away, I didn't send anyone over to kill you guys and rescue me. I stayed loyal to you even when I saw my own friend. Why don't you believe me?" I stated as he looked at me dead in the eyes.

"Because you have a tracker." Harry said after a moment of silence.

"Dude. Empty out your brain and fix it because this is ridiculous! I'm not lying to either of you!" I raised my voice as Harry kept unwinding the rope.

"You're not making this any better for yourself Athena." Harry announced as I swallowed.

"You're literally going to beat me up for no reason?" I asked as I tried to show no fear.

"No.... I'm beating you up for wasting my time." Harry stated before he pulled me up and grabbed the bottom of my shirt.

My eyes grew wide as I was pressed against his chest, wondering what on earth was happening before he attempted to take my top off.

"Wha- what are you doing?!" Fear laced in my voice as I began to panic.

He successfully pulled the shirt over my head before he tossed it over to Liam, causing him to grab it.

As soon as I looked over at Liam, Harry made his way towards my bottoms, causing my heart to race.

I hope this isn't going where I think it is.

"Harry what are you doing! Get off of me!" I gasped as he unbuttoned them and started sliding them down.

"Stop let me go!" I screamed as I started punching him.

Zayn then approached me from behind before he grabbed my waist and lifted me up, trapping my arms during the process.

I started kicking and screaming for Harry to leave me alone as he pulled them all the way down to my ankles.

"Why are you doing this! Stop!" I screamed as he tossed my bottoms on the floor.

He then nodded his head at Zayn before he flipped me around and held out my arms for Harry to reach.