Thirty Seven

Athena

After being on this train for over three hours, my bladder was starting to grow impatient, knowing I needed to use the restroom at some point.
I've held it off for this long, but I don't think I can hold it in any longer.

I glanced over at Harry slowly, watching him lay back in his chair with his eyes closed, looking peaceful for once. That's a sight you don't see every day.

I didn't think I needed to ask for permission to use the bathroom, considering the fact that he's probably asleep right now and would kill me if I woke him up. So I chose to get up quietly and try my best to sneak past him without disturbing his rest.

Just when I was slipping right past his left thigh, the entire train shook, causing me to fall right onto Harry's lap, waking him up almost immediately.

His hands gripped my hips instinctively, causing my stomach to turn as I gripped on the seat in front of me for balance.

"What were you planning on doing just now?" He questioned against my ear as I swallowed.

"Well I was going to use the restroom but the world is against me." I answered as I stood up but he instantly pulled me back down.

"I don't think so." He spoke authoritatively as chills ran down my spine.

"You weren't even going to ask?" He mentioned as I frowned.

"I didn't think waking you up was necessary if I'm just using the restroom." I said as I looked back at him.

"I think you're forgetting who you're with. I need to know where you're at 24/7. Even if it's just the restroom." He spoke sternly as his grip tightened.

"Okay well can I go?" I tried to get up again but he just yanked me back down, this time harder.

"Absolutely not." His fingers curled around my waist.

"Why not?" I barked as I narrowed my eyebrows at him.

"Because you'll try to escape." He commented.

"On a moving train? Who do you think I am? Tom Cruise?" I sassed as he clenched his jaw tightly.

"I've been holding my piss for the past three hours and if you squeeze me any harder I'll go right on your lap." I added as he rolled his eyes.

"God you're so dramatic. Be back in five minutes or I'm coming for you." Harry groaned as he shoved me off him.

"Thank you." I sighed as I made my way down the long hallway, searching for the restrooms.

I actually have no idea where it is so I'm just walking with no direction in mind. I'm probably going the wrong way. Oh well, it's nice to stretch my legs for a while.

My eyes lit up as I saw the restroom sign before I locked myself in and did what I needed to do, feeling relieved right after.

I washed my hands in the sink before turning off the water and drying my hands, exiting out of the stall once I was done.

As I made my way down the hall I realized how empty it was on this side. I was on the far end of the train, and there was only a few people seated in separate areas.

I suddenly got distracted by the view from the window, paying no attention to where I was going until I bumped into something hard.

"Oop." I took a step back as I examined what I ran into, feeling my heart jump the second I saw a tall man tower over me.

"Sorry." I blushed as I tried to pass by but he didn't move. Hell he didn't even flinch.

"Umm I need to-"