Forty Six

Athena

(This chapter contains trigger warnings such as sexual assault, r*pe, and violence. Please don't read if you are sensitive to such topics. You have been warned)

"What's bothering you my sweet doll?" Lino cooed as he looked deeply into my eyes while caressing my face gently.

"I told you to stop touching me!" I snapped as I smacked his hand away.

"And I thought I told you to stop disrespecting me. I am your head now. You need to start knowing what it's like to be obedient." He growled as he snatched my wrist and squeezed it tightly, causing me to wince.

"I am a Bishop, I don't tie my actions or regulations to you and the Darrians. And I certainly don't submit to your selfish desires." I spat as our eyes intensely locked.

"It's a shame you don't know how to properly behave. I would really hate to destroy such an angelic face like yours over your nasty comments." He sighed before he gripped my chin tightly.

"I guess I'll have to punish you in a different way then." He commented as my eyes narrowed slightly.

His hand then gripped a large clump of my hair, squeezing my roots tightly before he shoved me to the ground, leaving me speechless.

I injured my knees during the process as I let out a small yelp, scrunching my face up as pain shot through my bones.

"You're gonna be a good girl and please me to my own liking." Lino spoke darkly as he looked down at me while I stood on my knees.

"Of course it's only for your own pleasure. You couldn't possibly give a sh*t about mine." I commented rudely before he slammed his hips against my face, knocking me against the wall.

"Shut the f**k up right now before I pull your panties down and thrust myself into you till you bleed." He threatened as chills ran down my spine, causing my mouth to clamp shut.

"Are you going to be a good girl?" He growled as he leaned back before yanking my hair to get my attention.

I closed my eyes briefly while handling the pain, feeling tears swell in the corner of my eyes before I nodded.

"Good. Now take my buckle off and undue my pants." He ordered as my tongue felt dry.

I looked up at him with hesitation, praying he was bluffing. But by the way he was peering down into my soul so intensely, I knew that he wasn't.

"Athena." He hissed as he tugged my hair again, causing me to yelp.

"Don't make me mark that beautiful face of yours." He warned as I swallow tightly.

I looked up at him with hatred in my eyes before I glanced down at his dress pants, knowing exactly where this was going.

Blake, this is what you signed me up for. I hope you're disgusted with yourself just as much as I'm about to be.

My hands trembled as they made their way to his waistline, hating how nervous I looked as I began undoing his belt.

The second my eyes looked up at his for approval I felt instant regret, feeling my stomach turn as he began to grin victoriously.

This man is probably use to always getting what he wants. And I hate that I'm contributing to it right now. I would give anything to be able to say no to him and get away with it.

But I knew that would be impossible. Lino is an impossible man. And apparently so is my brother.

The second I slid the belt off his pants he sighed softly, making my throat swell as I suddenly felt nauseous.