Twelve

Athena

I was absolutely embarrassed from the harassment I just went through. Having Harry whip me right on my butt in front of the guys was just pure torture. The pain wasn't as bad as the way I felt, completely powerless and unable to move. I had to accept my punishment or else it would of gotten worse. And I hated it whenever I surrendered to Harry. It was the most disgusting thing ever. It felt like the biggest crime.

"In case you were wondering, I'm not gonna let you ice your ass. You're gonna suffer through the entire pain on your own." Harry said as we walked in his room before he slammed the door and shoved me against the wall.

I looked into his demonic eyes before he walked away and went towards his closet, finding himself an outfit to wear for the night.

I sighed as I looked at the wall ahead of me, not expecting anything less from this guy. He's the leader of the Violet Kings for crying out loud. Not the official leader of course- there's always someone higher than him- but at least the leader of these four dickheads.

And since he's my enemy, he's going to be brutal with me, showing absolutely no mercy or sympathy. I doubt either of those are even in his personality. He's just a cruel man in general. I've always heard stories about him. How he's ruthless and merciless.

I guess I didn't realize he would be this way with me ever in my lifetime. But here I am, living under his roof and under his rules. All so that I can find the rest of my bloodline and make an offspring.

"I didn't actually spit in your food. In case you were wondering." I decided to be honest as I walked towards his bed, not wanting Harry to act violent towards me anymore for the day.

He glanced over at me as I slightly limped towards the mattress, keeping his jaw clenched before he took off his shirt.

"Change out of your clothes and wear this." Harry demanded as he dug in his closet and threw a shirt at me, causing me to almost drop it.

I looked down at it and noticed it was one of my favorite T-shirts that Mason got me when I was seventeen. I smiled slightly at the memory before I instantly felt sad, knowing I would never see Mason's handsome face ever again.

I glanced up at Harry, making sure he wasn't watching me before I turned around and changed out of my shirt, swapping it with the clean one.

Just when I finished Harry turned to look at me, causing my heart to race as he approached me and snatched the shirt from my hands.

"Where's your bottoms?" He asked as he narrowed his eyebrows.

"What?" I looked up at him confused as he glanced down at my shirt.

"Take off your bottoms too." He demanded as he shifted.

"What? Why?" I asked with attitude as I leaned back.

"Because they're dirty." He stated seriously as I felt appalled.

"Well I don't want to sleep in just my underwear!" I announced as he didn't change his facial expression.

"Does it look like I care? You're dirty." He responded.

"Well give me some shorts to wear then!" I said as he rolled his eyes.

"Take your damn pants off!" He yelled as I swallowed tightly.

"Well don't watch me-"

"Oh my God you're such a princess." He groaned as he turned around and walked towards his hamper, shoving my shirt inside.

"I'm sorry but I don't have guys constantly watch me undress every night!" I stated as I unbuttoned my pants.

"You're so innocent it drives me nuts." He said as he shook his head.