six

the hotties

you
this time change has me
fucked up istg

yams
[name] its 5:30 in the
morning
why are you awake?

you
BECAUSE I CANT SLEEP
I'VE BEEN IN JAPAN FOR
TWO FUCKING DAYS
I WANT TO SLEEP

tsukki<3
can you not shout
i feel like i can hear you
from my house
don't you start school
today?

you
yes, and that's another
reason why i'm awake
when do classes actually
start?

tsukki<3
8, but tadashi and i
have morning volleyball
practice so we're always
up early

you
sounds terrible
read

・❥・

tsukki<3

tsukki<3
send nudes doll
i'm horny

you
maybe you'll have to
earn them this time
i'll see you at school ;)

tsukki<3
what in the fuck shit
is this
read

tsukki<3
did my nude privileges
get revoked?
read

tsukki<3
i stg if you do not
respond i'll fuck your
shit up so bad that you
cant walk for days
read

tsukki<3
oh my fucking god
read

tsukki<3
fine then, i'll see your
bratty ass at school
read

・❥・

you let out a long sigh as you tucked your uniform top into your skirt and looked at yourself in the mirror. the school you went to in america didn't require uniforms, so this was weird for you. but it made you look hot.

you brushed your hands over the skirt to flatten the wrinkles out, and quickly tied your hair up into a pulled back look of some sort. you pulled out some baby hairs, and grabbed your backpack. you were scared, but you hoped it was going to be worth it.

you grabbed your phone and dialed yamaguchi's number, hoping he'd pick up your facetime call. when he did, you smiled at him. "well, how do i look?" you asked, turning the camera around to show you in the mirror. yamaguchi whistled.

"you look hot as hell. want me and tsukki to pick you up on your way to school? where do you live?" yamaguchi asked, watching you turn the camera back around to your face.

"i live on elk street. my house is 403. i think it's near the convenience store that's down the road i don't fucking know yams, i'll just send my location." you sighed and pulled up your texts with yamaguchi, and sent him your location.

"[name], that's literally right beside tsukki's house. i'll grab you on my way there. OH- can i mee your parents?" yamaguchi practically yelled.

"yes. but yams, you're so fucking loud. tone it down, its 5.45 in the morning. it's too early to handle your yelling. i'll be out front waiting for you. see you soon bae."

"see you soon."

you hung up and held your phone tightly in your hands, your body gently shaking because you were nervous. you were nervous to start school, nervous to meet yamaguchi and tsukishima. nervous for almost everything.

you walked out the door of your house, plopping down in one of the chairs you had on your front porch. you set your bag beside you and decided to scroll through instagram while waiting.

you heard walking near your house, so you looked up and saw the familiar green-haired boy walk up to your porch. "yams!" you called, instantly jumping up and wrapping your arms around the taller boy. he smiled and hugged back.

"okay ley's go inside and meet your parents because i told tsukki i'd be there around 5.55 and its 5.53. come on!" yamaguchi replied, gently tugging on your shirt. you grabbed your bag from the ground and walked inside, yamaguchi followed closely behind you.

"mom, dad, there's someone i want you to meet!" you called through the house. your parents came out from the living room to say hi. "we can't stay long, but this is my online friend, yamaguchi tadashi. we're actually going to the same school! can you believe that?" you laughed. your parents smiled, saying their hellos and some questions.

almost right after, yamaguchi grabbed your sleeve and began pulling you out the door and down the street to literally the house next door. "wow, i didn't realize you lived right next to tsukki. i knew the block was familiar but i wasn't certain why. guess i know now!" yamaguchi laughed, knocking on tsukishima's door.

the boy who answered the door was a tall, blonde haired boy with glasses. his hair was rather long, and it almost covered his eyes. his hands had tape on them, and when he pushed up his glasses, you could see the tape as well. there was a pair of headphones that sat snugly on his neck, and his bag was hiked all the way up to his shoulder. this must've been tsukishima. through the countless phone calls and texts, you never actually knew what he looked like. now you do.

he leaned down once he realized you were who he thought you were. "you must be the brat that's been sending me nudes, huh? oh trust me, i'll earn my nudes back. just wait," he whispered, then standing back up after he finished his sentence. "now come along, little one. wouldn't want you to be late on your first day. i'll buy you a coffee when we get to school, as long as you don't fall asleep on us."

"