seven

you yawned as you walked between tsukishima and yamaguchi, letting out a few more yawns here and there. the time change was still throwing you off, but at least tsukishima offered to buy you a coffee once you got to school. that was nice.

yamaguchi gently bumped you. "[name], are you even awake?" he teased, his elbow nudging your side multiple times to make sure you were awake enough.

you scrunched your face and stepped away from yamaguchi, shoulder gently brushing tsukishima's arm. you tensed a bit, but you ultimately wanted to get away from yamaguchi's constant annoyance.

"what's your first class, short stuff?" tsukishima asked, taking off his headphones and placing then around his neck. he watched you pull up your schedule and you showed him your class times and periods, as well as when you had lunch. "damn you're smart. class 1-6 huh? one class above me. good luck."

you rolled your eyes, shoving your phone back in your pocket. yamaguchi and tsukishima said goodbye to you while entering their classrooms, leaving you to find yours on your own. it wasn't that hard to find, but you managed to be late to class. luckily, the teacher paid no attention.

you made your way to a seat in the back and slid into the seat, taking your bag off your shoulder and setting it onto the ground. you looked around at everyone there, trying to make a mental note of what they were like since it was your first day.

"psst. hey, new girl," the person next to you said, leaning their chair super close to yours. you turned to face them, making eye contact with them. it was a guy. "i'm kyo. nice to meet you. you're the new girl everybody keeps talking about. where'd you come from?"

"uh, the united states. do you know where that is?" you replied, your voice a quiet whisper so only the boy could here you. he nodded, his face practically glowing.

"i've never met anyone from there!" he practically yelled, getting a dirty look from the teacher in return. you giggled a tiny bit, covering your mouth with your hand.

"well glad to know i'm the first. anyway, what are the plans for today since the teacher hasn't talked to us since the bell rang."

kyo looked at the board, then his notes. "you know what, i really have no idea. i forgot to ask."

you shook your head. "dude it's my first day. come on now, shouldn't you at least have an idea of what we're doing?"

"shut up," kyo muttered under his breath. you could tell it was a joke but he still seemed a tiny bit serious about it. his orange hair made him stand out like a sore thumb though, and for some reason, he wasn't afraid of you. you thought he would be the type of person that would be afraid of you, to be honest. guess not.

you turned back around, facing the board. you placed your phone on the table, or attempted to as it had buzzed in your hand. it was a text from the group chat.

the hotties

yams
[name] YOU BETTER
COME FIND US AT
LUCNH YOU NASTY
WHORE

you
when he doesn't
even know how to
spell lunch right 😩

you
and calls you a
nasty whore 😩

you
falling in love with
you more every day
yams

yams
ew

yams
ANYWAYS

yams
miss ma'am we
need you at lunch

tsukki<3
tadashi why would you
ruin our good lunch like that??

tsukki<3
how dare you

you
dont make me mfing
block your ass

you
my mom just sent me
a video and she's high off
her ass

you
on weed

tsukki<3
thank you captain
obvious i would've never
guessed it was weed
she was high from

yams
isn't your mother like-
80???

you
NO TF???

you
WHEN DID I SAY
MY MOM WAS 80??

tsukki<3
repling to "isn't your mother like- 80???"
she sure looks the
part

you
this block button for
both of your nasty asses
looks fine as hell rn

you
might have a new person
to send nudes to: the block
button

tsukki<3
you wouldn't

you
oh but i would

tsukki<3
bet
read, 11:51am

AUTHORS NOTE: 11/12/21I AM SO SORRY I WAS GONE FOR SO LONG I PROMISE I'M BACK FOR A WHILE

I AM SO SORRY I WAS GONE FOR SO LONG I PROMISE I'M BACK FOR A WHILE. i got caught up in school work and got a new phone and shit and writers block so i haven't had much motivation for anything anyway.