100k special

[warnings: smut, slight degrading, oral, praising]
[special tags: yebbjejiussh  and Ms_maam23 ]

you set your stuff down after a long day of work and bent down to take off your shoes. everything hurt and you just needed a long hot shower to soothe your muscles. "kei, i'm home," you called through the apartment. you didn't ger a response, but you expected that because it was already pretty late.

your cat came up to you and walked around your legs, dragging his tail across your legs. you squatted down to give him a few scratches on the head and scooped him up into your arms. "let's go find your dad, shall we?" the cat just purred in response, loving the attention.

you walked through the living room wnd into your bedroom, noticing that tsukishima was already asleep. you set the cat down om the floor in your room and it jumped up on the bed, curling itself in a ball im your spot. you laughed quietly and took off your work uniform, tossing it in the hamper.

you placed a kiss on tsukishima's head and smiled to yourself. you headed to the bathroom and started the water for your shower, when you heard some movement in the bedroom. you didn't think too much of it because it was probably just your cat. but in came tsukishima, in just his boxers.

"hi, baby," you said to him, watching him rub his eyes. "you can go back to bed, kei. i'm just going to shower quick and then i'll come join you in bed."

"no, i want to shower with you," he muttered back, groggy from just waking up.

"hun, i know you're tired. it's okay, you can go back to bed."

tsukishima was adamant on showering with you, so you let him. you finally got into the shower and he followed close behind after taking off his boxers and throwing them god knows where. he'll pick them up later, though.

he stood behind you with his head on your shoulder as the water flowed down your body and soothed your aching muscles. tsukishima didn't say much about anything, but did complain when you asked him to move a bit so you could wash your hair and body.

when you finally rinsed all the soap off, tsukishima was awake enough to realize what was going on and he smirked down at you. "welcome home, my love," he said cockily.

you raised an eyebrow at his antics. his hands began to roam your body and you let them, looking up at him. "finally awake enough to realize you just stood in the shower with me for 20 minutes?" you asked him.

your snarky comments were cut short when tsukishima's fingers found your clit and he began to rub slow circles on them, making your knees buckle slightly. luckily his other arm was around your body to hold you up. he knew better than that, after a few failed attempts and you falling on your ass, of course.

he began to speed up a bit and you let out a few moans on pleasure. his confidence only grew with your moans, and so did his speed. you could feel yourself grow close, and when he kissed you passionately, you went over the edge and came with a loud moan of his name. you were out of breath, but managed to reach behind you and turn the water off so you could take this fiasco to the bed.

you quickly dried yourself off with a towel and handed tsukishima one as well, watching as he attempted to dry himself off with a raging hard-on. you laughed, and when tsukishima heard you laugh, he took two large steps over to where you were standing and gently pushed you onto your knees. "it won't be so funny when you're gagging on my dick like the little slut you are," he told you. "now open your mouth and take it like a good girl."

you were practically dripping at this point. you complied and opened your mouth for him. he slid his dick into your mouth and began to thrust himself back and forth a little bit, but he stopped when you had closed your mouth around his dick and began to suck, bobbing your head up and down. one hand wrapped around the base of his dick and the other hand gently held his balls.

you had gagged a few times, but it wasn't going to stop you. you were horny, almost nothing ag this point could stop you from sucking the life out of this man through his dick. you looked up to see his face, and you could have came right them and there, just by seeing the look on his face. you began to pick up your pace, licking and sucking.

he pulled away from you and you pouted, but had the idea to stick out your tongue so he could finish in your mouth. of course, he took the opportunity to do so, and smiled when you swallowed his cum snd even showed him that you swallowed it all.

he pulled you up and placed you on the bed, smirking at you. "you took my dick in your mouth like a good girl, now you're going to take it in your cunt like the good little whore you are," he told you, positioning his dick in front of your cunt, then slowly sliding in. the pleasure made you cry out, but the agony of him going so slow about made you go crazy.

"i've had a long day, if you don't fuck me like a slut, i'm going to push you off and make myself cum," you tood him. he smirked.

"glad you think you're im control here, baby. but you've got it all wrong. i'm in control, and i'm going to do this how i want," he responded, still thrusting slowly. he placed his hand around your throat and squeezed the sides of your neck, making the pleasure of his dick inside you be ten times better.

"please, kei, pick up the pace. i need you."

tsukishima smiled and began to speed up. you knew he just wanted to hear you beg for him, but it drove you crazy that he was going so slowly.

he took his hand off your neck and used it to rub circles on your clit, making your back arch off the bed. he used his other hand to hold your hips in place so he could speed up his pace even more.

he placed his hand that was holding your hips onto your lower stomach and gently applied pressure, while still rubbing circles on your clit. "such a good girl for me. can you feel me? let me see your hand, baby. feel me inside you." he took your hand and placed it where his hand was. you ridn't have the words to respond, as you were badically in heaven.

"kei, i'm close," you told him, mascara from the day already smeared under your eyes. he smiled and kissed you gently.

"me too, baby." he began to pull you, but you wrapped your legs around his body so he couldn't.

"no, i want to feel you finish inside me."

tsukishima had been waiting for those words forever. he took that has you wanted him to speed up and get a little rougher. he placed his hand on your throat again. squeezing. you let out a scream of pleasure as you came, body tense. tsukishima was not far after, letting out a low groan as he finished inside you for the first time in what felt like forever.

he pulled out of you and grabbed a nearby towel and wiped himself off and cleaned you up as well. he crawled up next to you on the bed and wiped the mascara off from under your eyes with his hand. he kissed your forehead and wrapped his arms around your body and pulled you close to him.

"goodnight, my love," he whispered. he waited to fall asleep until he knew you were asleep, and he could tell by the way your breathing had changed. he yawned and closed his own eyes to go to sleep.