ten

[warnings: smut]

you stood outside tsukishima's door, starting to regret your decision on coming over after school. you knew he had practice, so he was going to be beyond tired, but you needed to pay off your "debt."

you started to worry. you pulled out your phone and dialed yamaguchi's number. it rang three times and then he picked up. "[name], what do you need? i'm kinda busy getting my shit rocked," yamaguchi said. you sighed.

"yams, i'm starting to regret my decision on coming over to tsuki's. i'm standing outside his door right now but i'm so nervous-," you told him, beginning to ramble.

yamaguchi stopped you. "[name], just knock on the door, get your shit rocked, watch a movie, and then go home. its that easy. now, if you'll excuse me, i'm busy. goodbye." yamaguchi hung up the phone with a click, leaving you basically stranded.

"fuck," you sighed, knocking on the door. you heard shuffling around and you stood outside, holding your school bag on your shoulder.

the door opened, and you were greeted with a beautiful woman. "hi, what can i do for you, honey?" the lady asked. oh my god, you might be falling for this woman instead.

"oh, um- is tsukishima here? i'm here to study with him," you told the woman, scanning the house. it seemed like a nice and clean house.

"oh, yes. he told me someone was coming over. that must be you. come in, come in!" she stepped out of the way, motioning for you to come inside. she pointed to a room just down the hall. "that's kei's room. he should be in there. i have to run to the store and grab a few things for dinner, i'll be back in about two hours. have fun!" the door shut and it was just you and tsukishima alone in the house.

you knocked on his bedroom door, slowly opening it. tsukishima's eyes looked up from his homework and he took off his headphones. "what took you so long, short stuff? i feel like i've been waiting forever for you," he said, his voice almost making you melt.

"i was nervous. now i'm not. i met your mom, what a beautiful woman," you said with a sigh, flopping down on this bed backwards.

"do not fall in love with my mom." he hovered over you, smirking. "i believe you're here for me, not my mom."

you smiled at him, grabbing the front of his shirt and pulling him down for a wuite meaningful kiss. he crawled on top of the bed, still hovering over you.

"what are you wearing under your clothes? i've been excited to see it all day." tsukishima began taking off your clothes. "i'm hoping its that beautiful red set you have, because i've been looking to get some anger out after the rough practice i had."

you smiled. "it is."

"well that ruined the surprise," he groaned, kissing your neck. "you shouldn't have told me." he kissed down your neck, unbuttoning your shirt to reach your tits.

"tsuki. enough with the foreplay. i'm horny, you're horny. just stick your dick inside me. i'm impatient," you ordered. tsukishima smiled.

"yes ma'am." he finished taking off your clothes, and took off his own. he grabbed a condom from the drawer in his nightstand and ripped it open, sliding it over his dick.

he moved your underwear to the side, slowly pushing his dick inside you. you threw your hesd back in pleasure, letting out a long, drawn out sigh.

he bottomed out inside you, letting out a groan of pleasure in your ear. he began to thrust, rather quickly. he grabbed onto the headboard, veins popping out in his arm. "god, [name], i've waited for this moment for so long. you have no idea."

"enough talking. shut up and kiss me." you pulled him down for another kiss, moaning in his mouth. he happily obliged, and kept thrusting and kissing you at the same time.

"fuck, [name], i knew i wasn't going to last long once i got inside you. i'm close," he moaned.

you nodded. "me too." a few more thrusts had sent you over the edge, and you came on his dick with a loud moan of his name. he finished inside the condom, his thrusting coming to a stop. he stilled inside of you, wanting to take in this moment for a few more minutes. he placed a gentle kiss on your forehead and pulled out, taking off the condom.

he grabbed a nearby towel and helped clean you up. "i apologize if you can't walk. here's a shirt and a pair of boxers. i figured you'd want to be comfy." he helped you get dressed snd sat next to you on the bed. "that was great, [name]. seriously. do you want to watch a movie and cuddle?"

you nodded. to be honest, you were quite surprised he knew about after care. you expected him to just forget about you and let do you your own thing.

you watched him put in a movie, and then he sat down on the bed, patting the spot next to him. you crawled up next to him and grabbed your phone. you had two texts from yamaguchi.

yams

yams
well????
how'd it go????

you
success 😩

AUTHORS NOTE: 10/26/22HI IM BACK OFFICIALLY THIS TIME!!!ik the smut isnt good, and i promise it'll get better but heres this chapter!!!!love you!

HI IM BACK OFFICIALLY THIS TIME!!!
ik the smut isnt good, and i promise it'll get better but heres this chapter!!!!
love you!