fourteen

[warnings: smut, light bondage, rough sex, dom tsukishima]

you knocked on tsukishima's front door, waiting for him to let you in. its 2:30 in the morning and tsukishima invited you to sneak in his house since his mom was gone for the night.

"hey, shorty. come in," tsukishima answered. he was wearing a pair of grey sweatpants, hanging low on his hips. he didn't have a shirt on, and his hair was still wet from his shower. he moved out of the way so you could come inside. "hope you're wearing that pretty little thing i got you a few days ago."

"mhm," you replied, gently unzipping your coat so he could see. he smiled.

"you know where my room is, i'll be in there in just a few minutes. i want your cover-up clothes off and waiting for me on my bed."

you nodded and watched him walk away, and you made your way to his room. you got undressed and looked at yourself in the mirror. you were wearing a white lingerie set that tsukishima had bought you. it fit you absolutely perfectly and you looked hot, as always.

he came back in, holding handcuffs, a rope, and a towel. he smirked at you. "listen, last time wasn't the best, but this time, i'll have you cumming so many times that you won't even remember your name," he told you, grabbed your hands and cuffing them together.

he lead you up to the top of the bed and tied your legs to the bedposts, and tied your handcuffs you the headboard. he smiled at you and began to tub your clit through your panties.

you squirmed around a bit, trying not to let out any sounds. you didn't want him to know you were secretly enjoying how he had just tied you up.

he raised a brow, noticing you weren'r making any noises. he could tell that you were enjoying it, but he was mad you weren't making any noises. he slapped your thigh. "if you're not gonna make any noises, then what's the point in this, hm?" he asked, pulling his hand away from your body. he sat on the end of the bed, facing you.

"i invited you over because i thought this is what you wanted. do you not want this?"

"no, i swear i want it. i just didn't want you to know i was enjoying it this much. i like being tied up, i like being manhandled," you told him, looking into his eyes.

he looked at you. "where did you find out that you liked this all? have you been sleeping with other guys?" tsukishima stood up and took off his pants. "just for that, you're going to suck my dick until you can't breathe and are begging me to stop. and then, i'm going to cum on your face."

you nodded, opening your mouth for him. he climbed onto the bed, his knees on either side of your head. he stuck his dick in your mouth and began to thrust in and out. you managed to close your mouth, but not very well.

he made sure he was going back far enough in your mouth that you couldn't breathe, and all you could do was gag. "you're doing so well, taking my cock all the way in your throat like that," he purred, continuing to face-fuck you.

you gagged again, throat closing around his dick. you could hear tsukishima moan quietly, but he attempted to keep it in by keeping his mouth shut.

you gagged again, throat closing on his dick again. you could hear him groan again, and felt his cock throb in your mouth. he pulled out and jacked off for a few seconds before spurting his load onto your face. you flinched, not only because it was warm but because you weren't expecting it.

"there's one cumshot, the next one is going to be inside you so i hope you're on birth control," he said, moving back down to your bottom half. he took off your panties and threw them to the side of his room.

he slowly put his cock inside you, bottoming out rather quickly. you moaned and threw you head back when he bottomed out, forgetting how good he felt inside you.

he began to thrust, letting out small moans and groans that almost drowned out your moans. he bent down to kiss you, tongue exploring your mouth. his kisses swallowed up your moans as he was thrusting in and out of you.

"fuck, [name], i'm gonna cum," he moaned, straightening back up. he grabbed your hips and began to thrust into you harder, bringing you closer and closer to your own orgasm.

you let out a loud moan of his name and came, feeling the knot inside your stomach basically explode. tsukishima let out one last, relatively loud moan and came inside you. you could feel his cock spasming as he came, and when he pulled out, he watched his cum drip out of you.

"that's for telling me that you have slept with other guys. one day, i'll fuck you on your bed. now, let's get you cleaned up." tsukishima got off the bed and put his pants back on. he grabbed the towel from beside the bed and gently wiped off your face, making sure it was all off. he wiped off your pussy as well.

he untied your wrists and legs, uncuffing you as well. "come, we'll go take a bath to clean you off."

AUTHORS NOTE: 1/4/23HI MY FRIENDS WANTED ME TO GET THIS CHAPTER OUT ASAPCREDS TO THEM BTWyebbjejiussh Ms_maam23

HI MY FRIENDS WANTED ME TO GET THIS CHAPTER OUT ASAP
CREDS TO THEM BTW
yebbjejiussh
Ms_maam23