eight

the hotties

tsukki<3
try me [name]
you wont

yams
bruh what did i
walk into

you
nothing, yams
tsukki and i are
just having a
disagreement

tsukki<3
disagreement my ass
we were fighting over
whether or not you'd block
me

yams
she would

you
i would

tsukki<3
whatever
read, 11:58am

~

you shoved your phone in your pocket, your cheeks puffed out with anger. tsukki was making you mad, why was he being so mean suddenly? i mean, you know that's literally his whole personality but still.

yamaguchi invited you for lunch, and you didn't have that long left until you were going to meet up with them. after a run to your locker for your lunch, of course.

your phone buzzed in your pocket, and you were sure it was all notifications from tsukki.

~

tsukki<3 (7)
open to read

~

you chose to ignore tsukki and kept focused on work. as much as you wanted to text him back, you had to resist because you knew it was just him asking for nudes. you'll find out at lunch, i guess.

the bell rang, and almost instantly, so did your phone. you looked at the number, not recognizing it. you picked up, gathering all of your stuff as well. "hello?" you questioned, truing to shuffle your phone around so you could hear and talk.

"hey, [name], it's stuart. it's been a while, huh?" the voice from the other line said. you sighed. stuart was the guy who harassed you in america because he had the hugest crush on you. he was cute, but not your type at all.

"what do you want, stu?" you made your way to your locker, opening it and shoving stuff inside. inside was a little note, addressed to you.

"i see you got my love letter. come meet me on the roof, we'll catch up."

"you're here?!" you were more than annoyed. annoyed couldn't even explain it. "stu, i have lunch plans already, i can't just drop my friends for you."

"they'll die."

you sighed. same ol' stuart, pulling the same tricks that he pulled in america to manipulate you into doing what he wanted. "fine, i'll be up there in 5 minutes."

"okay, i love you," he purred, hanging up the phone after. you closed your locker and opened the note, reading off what it said to yourself.

my dearest [name]

how dare you move away from me. you know how much i love and care for you, why would you even think of doing that? what was the reason? actually, no. i know the reason, and i want to see you pursue your dream right by my side. i'm just so hurt that you didn't tell me :(

i've been watching you in japan. you look like you have a good life, i'd hate to be the one to ruin it because you don't listen to me. be submissive, [name], that's what you wwre born to do. be my bitch.

you're my bitch, to put it in simple terms. you belong to me, every single part of you including that phat ass you have. god it makes me hard just thinking about it. i love you, [name], i'll see you soon, my love :*

your one and only true love,
stuart

you gagged in your hand. why was he like this? you made your way to the staircase leading up to the roof and sighed. you shoved the note into your pocket and opened the door to the roof, seeing none other than stuart, sitting right there, waiting for you.

"the clouds are beautiful today, huh, my love?" stuart asked, eyes focused on the sky. "come, sit. eat lunch with me." he patted the spot next to him on his blue plaid blanekt.

you did as he said and sat down next to him, setting your lunch pail down in front of you both. his deep black hair covered his bright blue eyes, and you couldn't see the expression he had on his face, either. you were sure it was something you wouldn't like.

"i've missed you," he whispered, wrapping his arm around your waist and pulling him closer to you. his fingers dancing up and down on your hip, drawing nearer and nearer to your pussy every time. you tried not to flinch, because you didn't want him to notice anything off about you.

"why did you have to move?" stuart asked, dropping his head on your shoulder and covering his face. "i couldn't stop thinking about you, you know." he lifted his face and all you could see was his deep blush and the tent in his pants. "i couldn't stop thinking about the way you look naked, begging for my dick. i can never get that image out of my head."

right, yeah. you and stuart had fucked before he became totally obsessed with you. honestly, you think the reason he became obsessed was because you two had sex. he was honestly a one night stand tupe beat, but he clearly believed he was more.

"let me fuck you again, [name], you'll enjoy it so much more than the first time," he whispered to you, grabbing your hand and moving it over his crotch. you could feel that he was pretty much rock solid hard, and that was never good for you.

"stu-"

"shh, don't say anything. just lay back and enjoy my touch."

AUTHOR'S NOTE: 2/13/22jesus christ i feel like its been so long! anyway here's the long awaited update, with a plot twist 🥰you're welcome <3

jesus christ i feel like its been so long! anyway here's the long awaited update, with a plot twist 🥰
you're welcome <3