twenty

you stared up at the stars, arms behind your head. you were laying on a blanket outside your back yard, watching the stars. tsukishima had gone on a trip with his mom and brother, so you didn't have much to do.

you had texted yamaguchi, but he was out of town seeing akaashi. you were left alone, watching the stars. it was a little boring, but you thought astrology was beautiful.

your phone rang and you answered. "hello?" you asked, not even bothering to look at the caller id.

"hey, gorgeous. how's the town without me?" tsukishima said through the line. you instantly smiled and put your phone on speaker and set it on your chest.

"boring. yams is gone, too, and i'm not reslly close with anyone else. so its pretty boring," you told him.

"well, tokyo's not much better. it's pretty boring here, too. would have been better if you were here. i did run into kuroo and bokuto. i know you don't know kuroo but my first year of volleyball, he helped train me and stuff. so it was good to see  him again. but that's about the highlight of my trip."

"that sounds like it could have been fun."

you two talked on the phone for a while before he  had to go to bed. you missed him like crazy, you weren't really sure what to do with yourself. you grabbed your blanket and headed inside to take a nice warm bath.

・❥・

a few days later, you sat on your bed, waiting for tsukishima to tell you that he was home. you were going to go over there as soon as he got home. you were waiting for what felt like hours.

he finally texted you saying he was home and you immediately left to go see him. you didn't even have to knock on his door anymore, his mom told you to just come right in.

"hey, [name]!" tsukishima's mother said. you smiled brightly at her and gave her a hug.

"hi, mom. i'm glad you guys are back. i missed you!" you told her. she had told you that it wss alright to call her mom, since she knew that tsukishima was sleeping with you. hey, he was 18. she knew her son.

you opened the door to tsukishima's room and walked in. he was putting away clothes but you had just come up and hugged him from behind. "i missed you," you muttered into his chest. "way too much."

tsukishima chuckled and turned around to face you, wrapping his long arms around your body. "i missed you too, love. it's good to be home," he replied, placing a kiss on top of your head. you practically melted into his arms.

"let me finish packing and we can watch a movie or something. what time do you need to be home tonight?"

"my parents said i could stay the night, as long as your mom was going to be home."

"she will be, which means no funny business."

"damn," you pouted, letting go of him so he could finish unpacking. you sat down on his bed and practically sprawled out like a starfish so there was almost no room for him to sit by you when he was done.

"really?" he laughed. "did you miss my bed that much?"

"hey, your bed is a lot comfier than mine!" you whined, moving over so he could lay with you.

"your bed is just as comfy. you just like mine because it smells like me."

"duh."

tsukishima put on a movie and you cuddled close, laying your head on his chest. you could hear his heartbeat, and it soothed you.

you never knew that you could be so in love with one person. it was crazy. you loved his man with everything you had. and it didn't help that he was pretty much wrapped around your finger.

tsukishimw would do anything for you, and you knew that. but you wanted to do everything for him.

to think, this all started over some nudes that you sent him.

AUTHORS NOTE: 7/26/2023well thats the last chapter

well thats the last chapter. there will be one more and its going to be the epilogue but its going to have a little bit of a timeskip so be prepared. i'm sorry this chapter was so short but i literally had no ideas so i figured i would make a cute little chapter of you and tsukishima. i love you all, i hope you enjoyed <3