seventeen

[warnings: cockwarming, public sexual content]

"come on, i have something exciting to show you," tsukishima exclaimed excitedly, grabbing your hand and pulling you along.

the trip felt endless, like you felt like you were literally on the move for hours. in reality, it had only been like 10 minutes since you left the house.

he told you to dress in something thay was comfy, but also cute. so, you decided to wear a cute plaid skirt with a cropped band tee, and a zip-up hoodie.

"we just have to ride the train for a bit, ans then we'll be there. it's in tokyo, so that's why have to take the train," tsukishima said, still pulling you around bu the arm.

after you had both confessed your feelings for each other, you thought it would be really awkward. but it wasn't. in reality, he was planning a big date. he alresdy spread the news to yamaguchi, so uamaguchi knew everything about the date. where it was, how it was going to end, where you were eating before.

when you got to the train station, it was insanely crowed. like you couldn't even see the train at all, or anything for that matter. it was filled with people, and it was making you a little claustrophobic.

you and tsukishima walked up to the ticket booth and he bought two tickets to tokyo, ans you went to find the boarding station for tokyo. that was even worse. it almost looked like you were going to have to wait for a different train.

luckily, everyone around you was waiting for a different train to come at a later time. so, you and tsukishima managed to get onto the train while weaving in and out of people. there was only one spot open, so tsukishima had you sit down and he stood.

"my, aren't you handsome?" someone said. you looked up, noticing it was a women, a mom, in her early thirties. "you sure are a real treat for the eyes, that's for sure."

tsukishima alwardly smiled. "uh, thanks?"

"any time, baby. you look like you need a real woman to satisfy your needs. how old are you, baby?"

you glared at the womane. you were hoping tsukishima would say he's younger than what he is so this woman would back off. you crossed your arms over your chest, awaiting his response.

"i'm a minor, ma'am. now, if you'll excuse me, i'm on a date with my girlfriend," tsukishima told the woman, also hoping she'd back off. however, that wasn't the case.

"nobody has to know, darling. it'll be our little secret." the woman stepped closer to tsukishima, and he stepped back. however, his back was already against the train walls, and he has nowhere else to go.

you finally got up, stepping in, when the women moved even closer to tsukishima. "excuse me, ma'am, but he clearly said he's a minor. you don't want me to call the police, do you? for trying to sleep with a minor? didn't think so. goodbye," you spoke, anger in your voice.

tsukishima had taken your seat and pulled you sit onto his lap. "is someone a bit jealous?" he asked you, running his hands over your thighs gently. he placed a kiss on your neck, gently biting the area as well.

"no, why would i be jealous that some old woman was hitting on the guy i have a crush on," you replied, putting your hands in your lap to keep the skirt from showing anything.