nineteen

[warnings: smut, oral, light bondage, some sex toys used]

tsukishima held your hand and gave it three quick squeezes, telling you without words that he loves you. you returned the gesture and smiled up at him.

it was your graduation day, and you were able to stand by each other until it was your turn to be called up to the stage to receive your diploma. you were nervous, shaking a little bit even. your whole family was here. your mom, your dad, your brothers. it was scary, but you were excited to be done with school.

your name got called and you walked up to the stage, a big smile on your face. you shook everyone's hands and took your diploma, posing for a picture you knew your mom was taking. you left the stage and returned back to where you were standing. you hugged tsukishima tightly and watched as he walked the stage for his turn.

you were overjoyed. yamaguchi ran up to you and gave you a tight hug, smiling brightly. "we did it! we graduated!" he yelled quietly, holding your shoulders.

"i know! i'm so proud of you, yams. we made it!" you replied, giving him a tight hug. "now we're finally graduated. are you going to the fair afterwards?"

"no, i'm going to see akaashi instead." yamaguchi had a mischievous look on his face and you laughed. you looked over at tsukishima, who was back now.

"what a loser. well, we're not going either, we have plans," tsukishima said, placing his arm around your shoulder with a smirk on his face.

"oh, we do, huh?" you asked, looking up at the boy. "what kind of plans?"

"you'll just have to wait and see."

"i feel like i'm interrupting something," yamaguchi sighed, rolling his eyes. "just kidding. you know i want to hear all about it when you're done."

"of course, of course."

when the ceremony ended, your small group took lots of pictures with each other, and lots with your families. you had taken pictures with tsukishima's family, and he took pictures with yours. it was sweet, and you were definitely going to print some off.

"come on, love. we're going back to my house," tsukishima said, grabbing your hand. "i'll have her back by midnight, sir," he said to your father. your dad nodded and you guys left, heading back to tsukishima's house.

his mom and brother weren't going to be home for a while, so the house was all yours for a while. as you entered the house, you noticed small little rose petals, leading to tsukishima's room.

"what's this?" you asked, squatting down and picking up a rose.

tsukishima smiled at you. "just a little graduation present. tonight is all about you," he told you, pulling you in for a kiss.

you broke away from the kiss, looking up at him. "you graduated, too, babe. shouldn't today be about you, too?"

"no. it's about you, tonight. we're celebrating your accomplishments." he grabbed your hand and led you to his bedroom. he kept the lights off but lit some candles to illuminate the room just a little bit. you noticed the rose petals all over his room and his bed. you smiled at him.

"what a way to celebrate, huh?" you said with a smile. tsukishima handed you a box. you looked at him and raised an eyebrow. "what's this?"