150k special

[warnings: light bondage, slight degrading, masturbation]

you were waiting for tsukishima to get home because you had something special for him planned. you were going to be the dominant one in the bedroom tonight. you hadn't told him that, yet, but he was going to find out real soon.

you were dressed in the pink lingerie that he loved, and had been sitting on the foot of the bed for what felt like hours. you were patiently waiting for him while scrolling on your phone. he was taking forever.

when you finally heard the fromt door open, you smiled to yourself, waiting for him to come through the bedroom door. "love, i'm home," he called, awaiting your response. you said nothing. "love?" he called out again, opening the door to your shared bedroom.

he saw you and he froze, not expecting you to be like that, waiting for him to come play. you smiled at him. "hi, baby," you said, standing up to greet him. you gave him a quick kiss on the lips and backed away before he could place his hands on your body to deepend the kiss. he pouted, but you didn't care. you had other plans for tonight.

"sit on the end of the bed for me, will you?" you asked him. it came out more as an order and he did what he was told. "oh, and undress yourself." you watched him as he undressed himself. you grabbed a chair from the dining room and some velvet rope and stood by the chair with one hand on it. "come here, my love."

he sat down in the chair without asking questions and you tied his hands behind his back and to the chair. he was a bit confused, but went along with everything. "what are you planning?" he asked. you just smiled and grabbed a vibrator from the drawer.

you sat on the end of the bed and spread your legs open, ditching the panties that you had on. he could see everything from his position, and it drove him crazy. you hadn't even started what you wanted to do yet, and he was already trying to break free from the chair.

"don't bother," you said out loud, turing on the vibrator. "the knot won't come free unless i untie it."

you placed the vibrator onto your clit, jolting slightly from the pleasure. you circled the vibrstor gently around your clit, keeping your eyes on tsukishima to watch him get so frustrated that he couldn't do anything to help.

you let out a few small moans, eyes still on tsukishima. "you know i can do so much better than that toy. let me free so i can help you, baby," he pleaded. you didn't move. you were too focused on the pleasure of the toy.

you knew he could please you in more ways than this toy could, but you were having fun watching him struggle. you moaned his name a few times as you felt yourself get closer and closer to your orgasm.

tsukishima struggled a few more times before his hands had come free. before you realized what was going on, he was already pushing you up against the bed and positioning his dick to slide inside you. "silly little slut thinking that rooe could hold me forever," he whispered, sliding himself into you slowly. "hope you enjoyed walking, because tomorrow you won't be able to."

he started out slow, letting you get used to him, and then he began going fast and rough. his hand slid up to your throat and squeezed. his other hand rubbed circles on your clit, causing your back to arch off the bed in pleasure. you moaned loudly. it only egged him on, as he began to go faster and harder.

you tossed your head back in pleasure, back still arched off the bed. he slid out, flipped you onto your knees, and slid back in. he slapped your ass a few times, making you cry out from the pleasure.

he was hitting all of the right places inside you and he knew that. it filled his ego to know that he was able to do more than a stupid little toy ever could.

you could feel yourself growing close, telling him not to stop. he just smirked and snaked his hand down to your clit, rubbing slow circles on it. you let out a cry of pleasure. body becoming tense as you came on his dick, leaving a small translucent ring.

tsukishima wasn't car behind, and he came inside you with a low moan. he pulled out and cleaned you up with a nearby towel. he let you lay down to catch your breath for a few minutes. he laid down next to you. "bet that was better than that silly little toy," he joked. you didn't have the energy to reply, so you just nodded your hesd in response.

he just laughed at you. "come on, let's go take a bath and wash the sweat off. then we can make dinner and watch a movie," he told you, gently helping you up. he knew you couldn't walk very well and that your legs were definitely shaking, but he just laughed at you. you slapped his stomach in response.