sixteen

you sat at the cafe with yamaguchi and akaashi, seeing that their date went well. they were your two best friends, and you needed their advice on something.

"you guys, I need your help. I'm glad you are both really excited that you're going on another date tonight, but I really need your help. please," you pleaded, trying to get both of their attention by gently slapping on the table. they finally looked at you after swooning at each other.

"okay, what do you need help with, [name]?" akaashi asked, turning his attention to you.

"OH! i bet its about tsukki, isn't it?" yamaguchi squealed, smiling brightly at you. "I know you too well, [name], you can't hide anything from me anymore."

"yes, it's about tsukishima. i want to ask you guys if I should confess to him or not," you told them, taking a drink of your hot chocolate.

"well, I think you should ask him on a date. then confess on said date if he says yes," akaashi suggests, shrugging his shoulders. "I mean, that's what I see in movies so I figured it might work."

"no, that only happens in movies, honey," yamaguhci said, gently slapping akaashi's shoulder. "you should totally just kiss him. do you guys kiss when you have sex? or is it just like- meaningless sex?"

"you guys have had sex already? [name]! and you didn't tell me?" akaashi sighed, pouting. "how come I was the last to know?"

"because I have only told yamaguchi. and of course, tsukishima, but clearly," you explained, trying to let akaashi know that it's mostly a secret.

"ugh, well, fine."

"alright, yams, we kiss sometimes but it's not really a meaningful kiss. more of just something that kinda fits into the moment, you know? i feel like if we were to kiss without the sex part, it might actually lead into the sex. i just want him to know that I like him without having to actually tell him. god, what should I do?" you slammed your head down on your arms, letting out a groan. "I'm so stumped. I'm in love with the guy and I can't even tell him that I like him."

"well, maybe this is your karma for sending him nudes," yamaguhci laughed. "you asked me for his number because you saw him on Instagram and you knew I was friends with him. this is your fault."

"shut the fuck up, this isn't a laughing manner," you playfully snapped, your head still resting on your arms on the table.

"yeah, but it's funny," akaashi laughed along with yamaguhci. "maybe you should just go home and talk to him about it. call him or text him or something. he'll probably be glad that you've finally told him. you never know, he might like you back."

"that's a good idea, I'm gonna go do that."

~

tsukki<3

tsukki<3
bitch
answer me rn

you
thats rude
what do you want

tsukki<3
wanna fuck bbg

you
😃

tsukki<3
wanna see my dick
it'll cost ya

you
cost me what?
some nudes?
you just fucked me
two days ago
use that image

tsukki<3
ykw
let's have phone sex