eighteen

you walked into school with a bright grin on your face. you can't believe you were finally dating tsukishima. it had been weeks since you started liking him. you had liked him even before you moved to japan. it was an amazimg feeling.

you were off to find yamaguchi, knowing he would already be in his homeroom, so you headed that way. your bag was hanging nicely on your shoulder and you walked through the hall of third years, running right into hinata and kageyama on accident. "oh, sorry guys! i was on a mission to find yamaguchi and wasn't paying attention!" you apologized.

"oh don't worry about it!" hinata replied. his bubbly personality kind of scared you, but you smiled at him. "hey, are you and tsukishima dating yet? him and yamaguchi talk about you all the time during practice."

"hinata!" kageyama hissed. "you weren't supposed to tell her that you had been overhearing conversations!"

"it's fine," you laughed. "and yes, hinata, we're finally dating."

"finally! i saw the way he was looking at you during school and stuff. i'm glad you guys are finally dating. suckyshima needs some happiness in his life."

you laughed at his jokes. "well, i better go find yamaguchi, he's probably wondering where i am. bye guys!" you waved to the two boys and headed to yamaguchi's class.

"[name]! tell me everything! you didn't text me anything at all! i want to know!" yamaguchi shouted when he saw you. "i even want the juicy stuff!"

you walked over to him and and sat on his desk. "yams, it was great! he took me to lunch at this nice place in tokyo, and then we went to this super amazing carnival and went on a bunch of rides and played a bunch of games. he even won me this giant stuffed bear! then he took me out for sushi for dinner and we ordered a bunch and it was so good!" you told him, gently swinging your feet.

"is there any juicy stuff?"

you leaned in closer to yamaguchi so no one coild hear you. "there was this lady who was flirting with tsukki. she was like thirty, and he tried to get her away by saying he was a minor but she didn't back off. eventually i stepped in and told her i would call the cops if she kept trying to hit on a minor. she then left and i sat on tsukishima's lap and he fucked me on the train."

"oh my god! please let akaashi do that to me one day. ugh, its not fair. why do you get to have all the fun?"

"yams, have you and akaashi even made it official yet?" you asked, raising an eyebrow.

"no," he leaned in closer to you. "but we have fucked multiple times. we even had a threesome with bokuto."

"yams!" you laughed, playfully hitting him. "oh my god, i can't believe you had a threesome before me!"

"shh, no one else knows! not even tsukki!" he tried to quiet you down but you kept laughing. you didn't hear the warning bell ring, so when the teacher came in and saw you, he raised an eyebrow.

"ms. [last name]. you're not in this class. i suggest you stop gossiping with yamaguchi wnd go to your own class," he said, standing by the door and holding it open.

"sorry, sir," you said, grabbing your bag from the floor. "see you later, yams." you left the classroom, heading to your own. it was mostly empty, so you knew your teacher wouldn't be mad you were late. you already knew everything they were going over anyway. you slid into your seat in the back and set your bag on the floor.

when the lunch bell rang, you grabbed your stuff and went to go find yamaguchi and tsukishima. they were already waiting for you outside your room, holding their lunches.

"hi, baby," tsukishima cooed, placing a kiss on your lips. "i heard thay you were gossiping with tadashi before class started. and that you saw hinata."

"yeah, i accidentally bumped into hinata, and he asked if we were dating, and he called you suckyshima. and yams and i were gossiping about our date." you made eye contact with yamaguchi, seeing his face. "and other stuff but i'll let him tell you that."

"oh? there was stuff you were gossiping that included tadashi and not us? do tell, tadashi."

"uh, when we get someone private, i will," yamaguchi whispered. tsukishima took that as an invitation to go up to the roof to have lunch.

you climbed the staircase and opened the door to the roof, the warm air hitting your face. you found a spot in the shade and sat down, looking at the sky. tsukishima sat down next to you, and yamaguchi sat down on the other side.

"now, tadashi. do tell what you were gossiping about," tsukishima pestered, trying to get it out of yamaguchi.

"well, akaashi and i haven't made things official yet but we have fucked every time we've seen each other," yamaguchi started. tsukishima stopped him.

"its only been like three weeks, tadashi. how have you fucked that much?"

"well, thats not all. we also had a threesome with bokuto."

"now that i wasn't expecting."

you laughed, taking a bite of your sandwich. you were glad yamaguchi told tsukishima when you were around, because you really wanted to see the look on his face.

 you were glad yamaguchi told tsukishima when you were around, because you really wanted to see the look on his face

AUTHORS NOTE: 1/8/23
honestly this was just a filler chapter because i have no other ideas. but next chapter i have ideas for, i just didnt want to have two smut chapters inna row
LOVE YOU ALL