thirteen

you smiled at your phone, stifling your laugh. you were at the university, but akaashi and bokuto were blowing up your phone being funny. you could help but laugh.

you thought about making a big group chat with the four of your friends, but you weren't sure how that would play out since you can tell bokuto likes you and you send nudes to tsukishima. for now, it might be safer to keep them separate.

you slipped your phone back in your pocket and continued the tour of the university. it was a really great place, and it was one of the best places you had ever seen. it was wonderful, and you were sincerely decided on taking the scholarship.

"[name], right? hi, i'm terushima. i go here too. some of us freshman here were assigned to show people around the university," a boy said. he smiled at you.

you instantly recognized the name, this was the boy that cheated on yamaguchi. but you didn't want to question him just yet. you needed a plan. and you needed help.

~

tsukki <3

tsukki
i need help
terushima goes to the
university i'm at
i need help coming up with
a plan to get back at him
for cheating on yams

tsukki <3
what 😃
you mean to tell me
terushima, the guy who
cheated on tadashi is
there at the university you
are at, right now?

yes
pls help

tsukki <3
what am i supposed to
do? i'm all the way in
karasuno.

idk should i text yams?

tsukki <3
no, don't do that
he'll panic and want to
have him back
maybe just start but talking
about where you go to school
take it slow
ease into it
don't jump into it straight
away. maybe you can make
him admit to it

THATS A GOOD IDEA
THANKS TSUKKI
LOVE YOU BYE

~

you slipped your phone back into your pocket and looked back up at terushima. "sorry, my dad was texting me. where did you go to school?" you asked the boy.

"oh i went to a school in Miyagi called Johzenji. definitely a big change from here to there. long trip, too. i only go back for the holidays and stuff," terushima said. "hey, what about you? you don't seem like you're from japan."

"oh, what's that supposed to mean?" you raised a brow, seconds away from drop kicking this man. almost nothing was holding you back.

"oh, nothing bad. you just don't look like you're from here. i don't know, people from japan look like me and well, you don't."

you kept your brow raised. you crossed your arms and tapped your foot on the ground. "i am two seconds away from dropping your cheating, racist ass."

"cheating? what? i have never cheated on anybody?"

"does the name tadashi yamaguchi ring any bells?"

"you know him?"

"he's friends with the guy i like."

"oh, well yeah i cheated on him. he was so boring. i never got to see him anyway. so i cheated on him with someone else. he sucked."

you kicked terushima in the dick, watching him drop to the floor. "that's for yamaguchi. and for being racist. goodbye."

you left him there on the floor, pulling your phone out and pushing ghe stop button on your voice recording. yamaguchi and tsukishima were going to hear about this whole thing.

your phone buzzed, and it was bokuto calling you. you picked up. "hey, bo, what's up?" you answered, walking back to the hotel room.

"how was the tour? did you make any new friends?" bokuto asked.

"well, i kicked a guy in the dick today. but other than that, it looks like a good place to go to college. i really want to go there."

"oh, well what are you doing now? would you like to get lunch? you can tell me all about how you kicked a guy in the dick." you could hear bokuto laugh, and you had to admit. his laugh was pretty cute.

"sure, i'm on the way back to my hotel right now. want to just pick me up from there? you can take me to your favorite place for lunch."

"i'll be there in a half hour. i'll let you get changed and get ready."

"alright, see you soon, bo."

"bye, [name]."

~

bokuto picked you up in his small little car and took you to his favorite ramen place. you guys got a table and sat down. "so, tell me all about today. i want to hear it," bokuto told you, seeming very interested in your day.

"well, there's a lot. well we started off as a simple tour of the college. we got all the way back to the front of it and i guess the tour guide said that we were being paired up with freshman to learn their experiences and how they learned to cope with all the changes in their life and stuff," you told him, taking a drink of the water the waiter brought you.

"i was paired up with the guy that cheated on my best friend, but the guy didn't know it. so, i texted this other guy that i'm friends with and asked him to help me with a plan. he told me to just start by telling him where I go to school, and I ended up asking him where he went to school. he told me johzenji, and he asked me where I was from. then he says 'you don't seem like you're from japan' and I was like 'wtf' and he goes ' I mean, people from japan look like me and you don't'. I almost drop-kicked him then and there but I didn't. and then he told me he cheated on my best friend, which I got on a voice recording. and then I kicked him."

bokuto laughed. "sounds like you had a very eventful day. glad you told me you kicked him before you told me the full story because I would have done it for you."

"yeah well you know. it's been a long day, I'm so ready for this ramen." you had ordered a tomato-based ramen and you were really looking forward to it. "hey, thanks for lunch, by the way. how come akaashi didn't come along?"

"well, I was hoping this could be a date."

"oh, well okay then. this is a date."

AUTHORS NOTE: 1/2/23

Hi two chapters in one day jeez. anyway, here's more of bokuto. don't worry, [name] isn't going to let bokuto get in the way of her a tsukki. but I have big plans for bokuto ;)