🐶 Nomin 🐰

Nomin

Fluff & a little angst 

Not-requested

Since I am not receiving any requests I am making my plots with the ships. If you have any ship you want to see you may request for it :D

Jaemin and Jeno, are in a relationship of long-distance. Both of them don't like it but they have to live this way. Jaemin had met Jeno via online messaging. Jaemin had messaged the wrong person and that turned out to be Jeno. Both of them just instantly clicked and they used to talk 24/7 whether it be audio calls or video calls or just messaging.

Since then both of them had been sharing their problems with each other or they would just text each other randomly at 1 a.m. in the morning. They had contained talking for about 9 months and Jaemin had wondered why Jeno and him instantly clicked and why he likes talking to Jeno so much. On the other hand, Jeno wasn't dumb to know he liked the other. It was pretty obvious by the whipped smile he would put on his face every time they would call.

Jaemin would usually be one talking a lot. Like A LOT, And Jeno would just happily listen. When Jeno couldn't take it anymore, he confessed and since then they are in a relationship.

Today was their 3-month anniversary, and Jaemin as usual was sent many gifts from Jeno. But he didn't want those, all he wanted was to see his boyfriend once. Yes, they never met.

They can't meet right now since Jeno is about to take over his dad's company. Jaemin on the other hand has his finals coming up.

Jeno sighed, listening to all the useless information and what not that his father has been muttering since 1 hour. He wished he could take a freaking flight and fly to Jaemin and hug him to death.

"Son? Are you listening?" His father muttered shaking Jeno. Jeno had more than enough.

"Yes. Yes dad. I am listening to you speaking this whole nonsense for the past 1hour. Whenever you talk to me, you always talk about when you take over the company you have to do this and that and what not. Have you ever asked how I am? NO. Because you never care. I lost my mom, and I feel like I have no one in this world except for Jaemin." Jeno muttered angrily.

"Who's Jaemin?" Jeno's father asked equally angry about who this person was.

"Really? Really? Out of that whole fucking paragraph you just got that out of it? And to answer your question, he is the most beautiful, the most cute, the most humble, the most amazing and gorgeous person I have ever met. And I am proud to be his boyfriend. I am leaving."

Jeno left and asked one employee to book him a ticket for korea. He had enough with everything in his life.

Jeno looked at his phone and saw a message from Jaemin.

Nana 🐰💕💜

Nono

Rise and shine~~~

How are you feeling todayyyy!

Jeno just let out another whipped smile. He really felt so thankful and so nice knowing Jaemin still acts like everything is fine even though he knows how much Jaemin wants to be in his arms.

Jeno packed his luggage and took the tickets that the employee booked. He drove to the airport and quickly got onto the plane. It was a 6-hour flight to Korea.

Since, jeno already knew Jaemin's address, it wouldn't be a problem. On the other hand, Jaemin saw Jeno had read his message but hadn't replied. He sighed and closed of his phone. He knew Jeno is busy but he felt as if he was doing everything for this relationship to work out.

Jaemin still sent a message to Jeno

To Nono🐶💕💜

Nono, I hope you aren't working to hard

Eat well, okay? Do not sip on meals please

And rest and sleep well. Good night. I love you~~

Jaemin did feel a little better so he went down and saw the gifts that were unopened on his table. He sighed and went to open them.

Meanwhile Jeno had arrived at the airport as he stepped onto a taxi and told the driver the address. It wasn't far so they arrived quickly.

Jeno. Was. Standing. Right. Outside. Jaemin's. house. Jeno looked through the window and saw Jaemin opening the gifts he bought for him with a small smile on his face.

Jeno knocked on the door with all the courage inside him.

Both of them froze as they saw each other. Jeno snapped out and smiled. Hugging the life out of Jaemin. Jaemin, who still couldn't believe jeno had arrived.

"Happy 3-month anniversary babe" Jeno whispered, pulling back and smiling at Jaemin.

"You look even more beautiful in real life" Jeno caressed Jaemin's cheek, leaning in for a kiss. The gap closed and all the emotions were poured into the kiss.