💛Sungtaro 💙

Requested by: @sungchaniestaro

Genre: Fluff/ semi mature

I'm so so so so so sorrryyyyy for taking so much time!! 😭🙏😭🙏I had so many exams i couldn't finish it!!

I hope you enjoy even though this is trash~!

-+-+--+-+--+-+--+-+--+-+--+-+--+-+--+-+--+-+--+-+--+-+--+-+--+-+--+-+--+-+--+-+--+-+--+-+--+-+--+-+--+-

Sungchan walked his way to the café, he recently found out. No, he didn't go there only because the coffee was amazing, he also went there for another reason. He smiled reaching the café, and opening the door as the bell rang, and the smell of coffee going up his nose as he inhaled.

Sungchan went up to order and saw shotaro, a barista there, smiling. Sungchan felt like he was in a movie and everything was happening in slow motion when shotaro looked up at him or smiled, with his beautiful smile, at him. Sungchan's eyes practically glowed at the sight of shotaro. He was whipped.

"Hello sir? U there?" Sungchan snapped out of his thoughts and saw shotaro looking at him, oh how Sungchan wished shotaro knew what the older was doing to his heart.

"O-oh sorry. Um I'll have my usual" Sungchan had been coming here pretty often and everytime shotaro would be the barista so the older knew what the other wanted.

Shotaro nodded and told Sungchan to wait. But Sungchan wanted to talk to shotaro a bit more. He pouted and waited on the table for his coffee.

After a while, his coffee arrived and he looked up seeing shotaro putting his coffee on his table.

"Do u want Anything else?"

"A chat with you" Sungchan smirked seeing a slight blush on shotaro's cheeks.

"Alright...my shift ends in a while more" Shotaro nodded, supring himself he didn't stutter.

"I'll wait" Sungchan said.

Soon, shotaro came out in normal clothes and Sungchan was amazed how shotaro looked so cute in normal clothes. Shotaro smiled at him, and sungchan's heart skipped a beat.

"L-let's go?" Sungchan nodded.

Soon, they were in a park, with a awkward tension between them.

"I'm Sungchan" Shotaro smiled and introduced himself also, Sungchan couldn't stop smiling he was talking with shotaro.

Within a week, both of them were inseparable. The two clicked so well and found out both of them liked dancing. Sungchan only fell deeper for shotaro every second. Sungchan finally took it upon himself to ask shotaro for a date.

But his heart and smiled dropped as he saw shotaro smiling and laughing and blushing with a guy, who had long hair and a smile brighter than his future. Sungchan suddenly didn't want to meet shotaro, so e turned back to leave but then stopped

"Chanie!" Shotaro skipped over to Sungchan with a bright smile and Sungchan turned around too see shotaro smiling brightly while the guy was glaring at him. Sungchan awkwardly smiled.

"H-hey..shotaro" Sungchan said, shotaro frowned.

"Shotaro? You never call me that. Is something wrong?" Shotaro pouted.

Sungchan shook his head, "Uh no"

"Sho, mind introducing me to him?" A voice said that shook Sungchan to the core.

"Oh yeah! Yuta-Hyung, this is Sungchan, the one I told you about. Sungchan this Yuta, my cousin" Sungchan exhaled a breath, once he heard the word cousin.

Sungchan was dragged by Yuta, telling shotaro they will be having a alpha to alpha talk.

"Look what I've heard from my cousin, I know you like him. All im going to say is if you hurt him or even if I see one drop of tears in his eyes. I will murder you" Yuta said ever so causally but his voice was so dark.

"I promise I won't hurt him, I really like him, I don't want him to be sad. All I want him to keep smiling beautifully as he always does." Yuta cooed and squealed.

"okay so when you gonna ask him for a date?" Yuta asked excitedly

"I was actually gonna ask him today.." Sungchan smiled awkwardly his hands rubbing the back of his head, while yuta squealed and pushed Sungchan inside the shop.

"Go for it! fighting" Yuta made a little air punch with his hand.

"I'll have my usual, taro" Shotaro nodded

"Anything else?" Shotaro asked.

"A date with you?"

~time skip~

"Baby! I'm home" Sungchan yelled coming home, and he was met with a hug.

"I missed you" Shotaro pouted, Sungchan chuckled at his cute lover.

"I missed you too baby"

"I'm hungry" Shotaro ran to the kitchen and gave shotaro his food.

"Thank u baby" Sungchan couldn't take his eyes of shotaro in the over sized hoodie and thighs looking so delicious.

"On second thought, I'll have something else for dinner" Sungchan put the plate down and pinned shotaro to the wall, shotaro blushed darkly as he looked up and saw Sungchan looking at his eyes then at his lips. Not waiting longer Sungchan smashed his lips gently on shotaro's. Shotaro immediately kissing back. Sungchan bit shotaro's bottom lip causing shotaro to open his mouth for Sungchan to explore his mouth.