Yuwin 🔞

Requested by: 

Type: Smut and fluff 

-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Yuta, a very cold CEO, who has a company called 'Neo city'. Yuta's parents knew he was gay, they didn't mind. But they wanted select a guy for Yuta, but Yuta refused and said he will find the one for himself. Yuta hated the idea of arranged marriage. But then Yuta's parents had waited enough and had found a worthy guy to marry yuta with him. 

"Yuta, we have decided to do your marriage to a guy since you  can't find one"  Currently they, Yuta, his mom and his dad were sitting in the dinning room. Yuta's eyes immediately widened 

"No! You can't do this, father. I decide who i am going to live with my whole life. I don't want a random stranger entering my life." Yuta said full of anger looking at his father. But his father just raised an eyebrow.

"Then get to know him. This discussion of mine is final, son. One more word and you know" Yuta couldn't believe this. Why would people even make such things as arrange marriage? Like why would you want a random stranger who you know nothing about and who knows nothing about you enter your whole life. It was just dumb. Yuta believed in love. 

Yuta was looking through the profile of the guy he was going to marry. To say he hated the person was an understatement. OUT OF EVERYONE IN THE WORLD HIS FATHER HAD TO PICK HIM. 

 Winwin, or Dong sicheng. A guy Yuta "hated" so much since highschool. You see, Yuta had a the biggest crush on a guy named Jaehyun, but  Winwin also liked jaehyun a lot. Later, they got to know that they both liked jaehyun and they became competitive. Since, winwin had a lots of classes with jaehyun, he easily managed to slip jaehyun from his hands. Soon, winwin and jaehyun started dating. Sure, they broke up because jaehyun caught feelings for someone else. 

"Yuta! Get ready!" Yuta cursed at his father in hundred languages but still got up and dressed up. Yuta put on a fake smile on his face as he went down the stairs. He arrived in the room knocking and bowing at the other family. Yuta's eyes made contact with the boy called winwin.

He was cute but Yuta wouldn't admit. None of them broke eye contact, feeling warm as they stare at each other. The sound in the kitchen of the maids cleaning the dishes woke both of them from their own world, as they broke eye contact.

Winwin wouldn't admit but yuta was handsome, and not the same person he knew back then. He just couldn't help but keep looking at the older. 

"Father, can I go grab water?" Yuta asked his father who nodded. Winwin's stomach filled with a warm feeling as yuta spoke. Even his voice was attractive. To be honest, yuta just wanted to leave for a while from there, it was too suffocating for him. He sighed as he entered the kitchen and told the maids to leave. Yuta leaned against the counter opening the two buttons and rolling up his sleeves, taking a glass of water and drinking water. 

"Can i go catch up with yuta, mother?" Winwin asked his mother, and his mother of course nodded. Yuta's parents and winwin's parents both knew they knew each other from highschool. Winwin got up and walked to the kitchen seeing that hot sight, that he felt like he wanted to be pinned by yuta and roughly handled by him. 

Yuta noticed another presence so he opened his eyes and look tot he side seeing Winwin. 

"Long time no see, sicheng" Yuta smirked, at Winwin who shrugged and nodded.

"So, how have you been?" Winwin asked sitting down in front of Yuta.

"Good, you?" Yuta asked back, sitting down. Looking at Winwin brought back many memories to him. It was weird.