Jaeyong 🍑🌹

Special one-shot for @Dreamhopen   Thank you soooooo much bestie for checking up on me always <3 

Y'all shes fr the best :(( 😕😕💚💚 go follow her and read her books <33 

This may not be the best since im still in a writers block but i'll tried~~ Hope you like it 😅❤️

I'm trying to get out of my writers' block, im really sorry for the hiatus yall :((( 

-----------------+-------------+------------+--------------+--------------+----------------+-------------------+---------

"Daddy!" A little yelled, wearing the cutest cat onesie with a tail attached, hugging his caregiver with the biggest hug he could give. The care giver chuckled and smile brightly at the little.

"Missed chu" The little said looking up with the most beautiful doe eyes, still hugging the caregiver.

"Missed you too, baby. Did you behave well bubu?" Taeyong, the little, nodded his head cutely. Jaehyun, the caregiver looked at the nanny who took care of taeyong while he was at work.

"Thank you so much, Wendy" Jaehyun said and gave a smile.

"You're welcome." Wendy said, walking to Taeyong "Bye, yongie~" She said ruffling taeyong's hair, taeyong giggled and waved to Wendy.

"Let me go change first" Jaehyun said to the little who was still hugging him but now with loose hands. Taeyong nodded and pulled away from Taeyong. Jaehyun and Taeyong were inseparable.

"Now" Jaehyun said as he fixed his shirt that he just changed into looking at the little "What do you want to watch, darling?" He continued as he sa on the bed beside Taeyong who immediately cuddled him.

"Wan' liswen to daddy sing~" Taeyong said as he climbed on top of Jaehyun and rested his head upon jaehyun's chest.

"Oh? Yongie wants to listen to me singing?" Jaehyun asked, as he started tickling taeyong little by little. Hearing Taeyong's giggles and laughs would make his day so much better. Taeyong was his whole world.

"D-daddy sta-stap" Taeyong kept on giggling as he stuttered in between asking Jaehyun to stop tickling him and squirmed on top of Jaehyun. Taeyong loved spending time with Jaehyun so much, he felt safe whenever he was with Jaehyun.

They both laughed and played as Jaehyun soon stopped tickling taeyong. They're laughs soon died down as they took their breaths.

Jaehyun sighed and played with Taeyong's hair.

I don't know what it is but I got that feeling (got that feeling)

Waking up in this bed next to you swear the room
Yeah, it got no ceiling

If we lay, let the day just pass us by

I might get to too much talking
I might have to tell you something

Jaehyun sang, it was his favorite song, and it really meant something to him because he liked himself better whenever he was with Taeyong. Taeyong automatically smiled when he heard Jaehyun singing. He loved Jaehyun's singing so much, he cuddled against Jaehyun's chest more and closed his eyes as he listened to Jaehyun.

Damn, I like me better when I'm with you
I like me better when I'm with you
I knew from the first time, I'd stay for a long time 'cause
I like me better when
I like me better when I'm with you

Jaehyun looked at Taeyong who was sleeping peacefully. He soft smiled, eyes filled with love. He kissed Taeyong's forehead,

"I like me better when im with you....Love you, yongie" Jaehyun said as he closed his eyes sleeping as well.