💛🌹 Jaeyong 🔞🍑

"Dude you need a break" Yuta said while barging in the office. Jaehyun sighed looking up from the table filled with papers that he had to correct and sign. He removed his glasses and fixed his hair.

Yuta and Jaehyun, both of them were childhood friends. They become friends when their fathers introduced them to each other. Their fathers were in a partnership together, yuta and Jaehyun hated the thought at first but slowly they become friends. And now they are in a partnership together.

"Nah, i'm fine" Jaehyun said shaking his head and drinking the last sip of the coffee and putting the cup on the edge of the table. Yuta looked at the table and saw like 6 cups of coffee, he sighed. He walked up to the table and took Jaehyun by the hand dragging him away from the table.

"You aren't going anywhere near this table or this office in the next few days, got it?" Jaehyun pouted, he really needed to complete the work.

"Sometimes I question how you haven't passed out by now...." Yuta asked. Jaehyun had the habit of overworking himself, while yuta was a bit more relaxed when it came to work. But Jaehyun did know how to have fun from time- to- time. Jaehyun was sent home by Yuta to freshen up and was told to meet yuta in 10 minutes.

"This does feel nice" Jaehyun mumbled as his face hit the water. He turned off the tap and took the towel wiping his face and hands. He went to his closet and chose a normal outfit.

"Jae!" Yuta ran towards him "Let's go, I gotta show you something" Yuta said. Jaehyun felt confused on why they weren't using the car.

"Why aren't we the car, yu?" Yuta groaned, "Jae, you gotta learn to live the normal lives a bit. The place is very near. Let's just walk" Yuta said walking a bit ahead, feeling a bit happy. Jaehyun noticed and raised his eyebrow.

"Are you even going to tell me where we are going?" Jaehyun said following yuta, Yuta looked back and smirked,

"A maid café" He answered "Don't worry they have both boys and girls, and you can ask them for something more fun also" Yuta continued, winking. Jaehyun smirked back after hearing what the other said,

"Oh? Seems fun" Jaehyun said.

They soon reached, Yuta's smile brightened and his eyes glowed. Jaehyun followed yuta eyes and saw him staring at a particular employee.

"That's why you seemed excited" Jaehyun chuckled deeply pointing to the employee. Yuta hummed,

"Yeah, me and him have had a bit of fun and we talked a bit too" Yuta said looking back Jaehyun,

"You like him, don't you?" Jaehyun asked, looking at the whipped smile yuta had on his face.

"Pretty obvious, isn't it?" Yuta said, and Jaehyun nodded. They were so into conversing they didn't even notice a employee came to order.

"What would you two like to eat?" A soft voice asked. Jaehyun looked at the source and felt his heart hammering against his chest suddenly. He looked at the small boy who had cute like features. His silver/ white colored hair fell down until his eyes, and his eyes oh god his eyes were so pretty. Beside his eyes Jaehyun noticed a scar which looked so perfect. They held the whole universe in it. Jaehyun felt himself melting at those eyes. His cute little maid dress that hugged his body, his hands that was holding the order book and a pen so elegantly, his legs and perfect thighs which were shown.

"You" Jaehyun said while smirking after he stopped staring at the boy, who was writing down the order yuta told him. The boy looked taken aback and blushed. He wouldn't deny but the man was very handsome. Yuta was also a bit taken aback but just smirked. The boy was flustered.