Jaeyong + Markhyuck (Part 1)

(It's mostly Jaeyong but there is a bit of Markhyuck)

This is what taeyong and Haechan were wearing btw

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was the first day for Taeyong and Haechan as make up artists. They were the new make up artists for the Group NCT. Taeyong and Haechan went to the place NCT was shooting a MV in and looked around in awe. 

The senior make up artist, who had been a makeup artist for about 6 years now, told them that when they stop shooting they have to go and fix the make up, they nodded understanding. 

"Oof why are all of them such hotties" Haechan spoke looking at all the members dancing and lip-syncing. But one in particular caught his eye. 

"I think i just saw the love of my life" Haechan whispered to Taeyong who raised his eyebrow and nodded when the younger pointed at Mark. As soon as, the shooting stopped, the make up artists rushed to help the members and fix the make up. 

"I have a man to flirt with, be right back" Haechan said and flipped his non existent hair and taeyong lectured him like the mother he is.

"Don't go over the line, we cannot loose this job right now." Haechan nodded going over to mark while smiling brightly while swaying his hips. Taeyong just facepalmed and saw that one of the member didn't have a make up artist and was just using the electronic fan while sitting down. He rushed over and leaned down fixing. 

Jaehyun who had his eyes closed felt some presence in front of him and opened his eyes to find someone leaning down and fixing his make up. His breath hitched as he saw the boy. Oh how his strawberry pink colored hair fell down to his eyes and how his eyes shined beautifully. A beautiful scar near his right eye which looked like a rose,  and his pink pouty lips which jaehyun resisted kissing right now, the oversized hoodie making him so tiny and his cheeks colored in red was just absolutely adorable.

While Taeyong was panicking at the stare, his cheeks got redder as the stare got more intense. He leaned back up and turned to leave when he felt a hand stopping him and a hand on his wrist. He turned around and saw the member holding his wrist. He blushed and looked at the handsome male. 

"I don't think i've seen you before..?" Jaehyun said, even though he barely remembers any of the make up artists he just needed to know the name of the boy in front of him. Taeyong blushed more at the deep voice of the member and pulled back his hand. 

"O-oh i'm n-new. It's m-my first d-day" Taeyong cursed himself for stuttering and looked down. Jaehyun nodded and cooed at the others soft voice in his head. 

"I see, congratulations....?" Jaehyun said, not knowing the other's name he stopped. Taeyong realized and said,

"Taeyong. Lee Taeyong." Jaehyun practically died. His name was as beautiful as he was. 

"Well, Congratulations Taeyong" Taeyong uttered a thank you ignoring the warm and fuzzy feeling in his stomach and his heart beating so fast. His cheeks were literally at fire at this point. 

"JAEHYUN! You're up!" The director called. 

"Thank you, Taeyong" Jaehyun thanked the other for fixing the make up and left to shoot the MV. Taeyong just stood there with blushing cheeks.