1k special~ Johnten & Jaeyong

"The way I want him to ruin me" Ten spoke looking at johnny playing basketball with sweat dripping, and his muscles showing since the uniform was sleeveless.

"Same, but with Jaehyun" Taeyong agreed looking at Jaehyun who took the ball johnny passed to him running to score while dribbling.

Currently, they were sitting in the library on the second floor where they could see the gym through a window. Taeyong and Ten liked to call that their gay-radar. 

"You guys are disgusting" Doyoung gagged hearing how whipped his two best friends were for the basketball Capitan's. Taeyong and ten took their eyes away from the window and looked at Doyoung, raising an eyebrow.

"Can anyone let men have their needs? Besides, don't act as if you don't stare at taeil every time" Ten sassed and Taeyong nodded agreeing.

"Y-yeah, I do" Doyoung stuttered and blushed, "But I'm not dirty minded like you hoes" Doyoung teased sticking out his tongue. "I just want to cuddle him and be soft with him. He is just so cute"

"Okay, you can cuddle him and whatever. Me and Ten are going to practice" Taeyong stood up dusting off his clothes and picking up his books, with ten doing the same.

"You both just come to the library to see Jaehyun and johnny, you don't even study" Doyoung said shaking his head, "Oh look they won."

Taeyong and Ten immediately turned to the window seeing johnny and Jaehyun hugging and cheering with the other teammates.

"Nothing surprising there. Anyways, bye bunny" Ten smirked as he ran out with Taeyong running after him laughing.

"Why am I even friends with those idiots?" Doyoung shook his head and headed out for the door as he bumped into someone. He looked up and froze.

"Oh sorry. Doyoung right?" The person Infront said.

"Oh, its o-okay. Yeah, nice to meet you taeil" Doyoung spoke and smiled.

"Oh man that game was fun" Jaehyun spoke as he and johnny were going to the boys locker room, johnny hummed and nodded agreeing.

"Let's change and go to the dance room, I need to pick up mark"

"Yeah, I need to pick up Sungchan also" Jaehyun and johnny walked through the hallways with girls and boys congratulated them for the win and flirting too. Jaehyun and johnny just thanked them and walked faster.

Soon, they reached but both of them stopped as they saw two boys dancing. When the two finished johnny and Jaehyun clapped with caused Taeyong and ten too turn their heads.

Taeyong looked at them eyes widened, and then looked at ten too see whether he was seeing the same thing.

"That was just amazing" Johnny said and Jaehyun nodded agreeing. Ten and Taeyong flinched hearing the compliment by johnny.

"O-oh uh thank you. I didn't realize we had audience" Ten replied blushing.

"Well, I'm johnny, the Capitan of the basketball team" Johnny looked at Jaehyun who seemed to look at a certain someone. He nudged the other.

"O-oh, I'm Jaehyun, the vice Capitan of the basketball team. And you are?" Jaehyun introduced himself with a smile, hoping to catch taeyong's attention which it did. Can you blame Taeyong, his favorite thing about Jaehyun is his smile, and seeing it so up close he wouldn't never miss that chance.

"I-I'm T-taeyong, the leader of the dance team" Taeyong introduced himself with a blush on his face.

"And i-im Ten, my name is too long for you too pronounce so that's my nickname, and im the vice-leader of the dance team" Ten said shyly.

"Now that introductions are done. M-may we ask what bring you b-both here?" Taeyong asked, tilting his head a bit.

"Oh, I wanted to pick my cousin brother up and he wanted to pick his brother up" Ten and Taeyong looked confused at what Jaehyun said.

"Sungchan and mark" Johnny said their names, and both the males gasped looking at each other.

"SUNGCHAN IS YOUR COUSIN BROTHER?" Taeyong shouted pointing at Jaehyun. Jaehyun found the cute Pikachu surprised face that Taeyong had.

"Yes, Taeyong. Sungchan is my cousin brother." Jaehyun replied. Just then Sungchan and mark came out of the bathroom putting their dance clothes in their bag.

"Also why were you practicing when its time to go home? Unless you have detention" Johnny asked both of them.

"Um, we have a show that we will dance for our grade, so we are just practicing and staying back a bit" Johnny and Jaehyun nodded.

"Expect us there. In the backstage" Jaehyun said smirking.

"Oh, hi hyung" Sungchan and mark both spoke in unison. Taeyong glared at Sungchan marching at him and holding him by the shoulders.

"Sungchan, I thought you were my son. Why didn't you tell me you had a cousin brother and it was Jung Jaehyun" Taeyong said, looking at Sungchan. Sungchan just smirked since him and mark overheard ten and Taeyong talking about Jaehyun and johnny, they knew the leaders have crushes on their brothers.

"Oh? So, you know my last name, tae?" Taeyong blushed looking behind slowly at Jaehyun who was smirking at him. The nickname Jaehyun just called him felt so different than ten callings him nicknames.

"O-oh uh, you know you're a hot topic in the grade so...yeah" Taeyong blushed and looked down. Jaehyun walked towards Taeyong, who met eyes with him. Jaehyun stood right Infront of Taeyong. Taeyong felt as if he would faint.

"Well, since you call Sungchan your son, and I practically take care of him so he's basically like my son. Why don't we consider him our son, hm?" Jaehyun said watching the other go through a rollercoaster of emotions. Sungchan just walked away and went to mark.

"U-uh..." Taeyong wasn't sure on what to reply to that. Jaehyun chuckled at the other being cute.

"Well, I gotta go. Bye, yong" Jaehyun leaned in and gave a kiss on the other forehead. While Taeyong malfunctioned and just couldn't speak anymore.

"I'm waiting for you at the gate bro" Jaehyun said to johnny, who was talking to ten and making him a panicked gay.

"So, expect me there, cutie. I'll go now" Johnny said, winking at ten, leaning in and grabbing ten by the waist which caught the other off guard and kissing him n the cheek. Johnny smirked and left the room.

"Taeyong............." Both of them looked at each other still processing what had just happened.

"Ten......." Both of them then screamed and jumped in unison, soon getting scolded for making too much noise. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

O.O 

Oh my god, im srsly screaming. Y'all ilyyyyysmmmmmmmm >_<

 Thank you so so so so so muchhhhhh for 1k. I am so thankful to whoever read this, seriously i can't even tell you how much it means to me cause it actually does. 💚🧡💚💛

~~ And i know this is the most cliché chapter ever but i enjoyed writing it and i hope you will enjoy it as well. ^0^

I might make a part 2 to this chapter, so comment if you want it hehe (*^_^*)