Jaeyong

A/n:  Btw Taeyong knows fluent English in this oneshot

Jaehyun and Taeyong dated for around 2 years, but Taeyong really wanted to fulfil his dream of becoming a model in Korea but jaehyun kept saying he didn't want Taeyong to go and in a few days Taeyong got tired and angry of the other refusing all the time so he did the best and decided to break up saying that he will be back. But jaehyun was very sensitive when it came to Taeyong, he thought Taeyong wanted to break up for good and so he just ran away and never saw Taeyong again.

Jaehyun kept on crying and was very depressed the whole time, he barely knew what to do. While, Taeyong also cried and missed the other but completed his dream as well.

"Yo, tae. Let's hang out" Ten, his best friend, said. Taeyong gave a short smile and nodded. Turns out Taeyong and jaehyun knew Ten in high school but he suddenly left. Taeyong saw Ten modelling at the same company at where he wanted to and they became friends again.

The both of them went to the restaurant and sat down looking at the menu.

"Hello, what can I get you?" the waiter asked, Taeyong and ten said their orders and waited for their food to arrive.

"So, we have only some more days left in Korea huh?" Ten said looking at Taeyong.

"Yeah, I do miss everyone and its been a while" Taeyong said with a small chuckle, nodding. Ten looked at Taeyong with sad eyes,

"Are u going to meet him?" Ten said, while looking at Taeyong who froze at the question. Ten sighed shaking his head.

"Do you know how much he's suffering? He barely is still able to do anything. Johnny told me is all he is doing in his room is making songs and writing songs. Only recently that he started hanging out with them a bit. You really have to talk to him, tae" Ten explained and taeyong's heart broke. He always hated the younger for not taking care of himself, that's why he had too.

"Ugh, that idiot. Never takes care of himself......" Taeyong sighed "..I'll t-talk to him when he go back" Taeyong said with a smile.

"Good, now let's eat" Ten said and hey chatted and laughed as they ate, enjoying the night.

"Yongie, are you done?" Ten asked from the other room. Taeyong closed the zip of the bag.

"Yeah, let's go" Taeyong said. Today was the day they go back, to say Taeyong wasn't freaking out would be a lie. Ten nodded and they packed everything as they went out of the house. They got into the cab and sighed. Taeyong wasn't feeling like it so he just looked outside the window. The last time he'll ever see this place. Soon, they reached to the airport.

"Where are you going..?" Jaehyun asked, looking soulless as ever. Johnny turned and smiled a bit.

"Ten's coming back today with t-tae" Johnny hesitated to tell jaehyun but was shocked he saw the other just shrug. Johnny smiled, maybe his best friend was finally getting over Taeyong.

"Alright, be safe" Jaehyun said and went back to his room, sighing.

"Just when I was doing well" Jaehyun chuckled darkly. He sat down and started writing the song he was writing.

Soon, both of them reached Chicago.