🦦Yutaro🐙

Request by:

Genre: fluff

-- -- -- - -- --- ---- --- - -- - - - -- -- - - - - - - -- - - - - -- - - ---- - - - - - - - - -- - - --- - - - - -- - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - --

Shotaro, the adopted son of Winwin and yuta. Yuta and Winwin really loved shotaro a lot. Shotaro was feeling really fluffy today so he wore high socks that came up to his knees and a skirt with a crop top. Yuta and WinWin really loved shotaro cross-dressing, he looked very adorable in it.

Winwin was in china for modeling so Yuta and shotaro were in japan by themselves. Yuta and shotaro missed WinWin a lot so they would just sit together and see through the albums of photos and recall memories.

Right now, shotaro was on his bed feeling all fluffy but he wanted a cuddle partner, he giggled and opened his door going out of his room and going up carefully to see what his dad was doing.

"Daddy?" Yuta looked at the cute little head that peeked in his room, and smiled.

"Sho-sho, look who's on the call" Shotaro jumped on the bed and said hi to his mom aka winwin. Soon, they ended the call and yuta noticed shotaro outfit.

"Are you feeling fluffy, my angel?" Yuta asked and shotaro nodded and giggled at the nickname, it made him feel very warm inside his stomach.

"Come here, muffin" Yuta grabbed shotaro and cuddled him feeling all fluffy as well. Yuta petted shotaro's hair as shotaro leaned in like a cat. Yuta also sang the rainy night by nct 127 for shotaro, who soon slept.

"Never grow up baby. Good night~" 

----- - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - ---- - - ---- - - --- - - -- - - - - - --- -- - - -- - - -- - - ---- - - - --  -- - -- - -- -- - -- - - ------

i am so sorryyy for taking so much time to post thiss~

and so sorry for the small chapterr

I am like very busy T-T