🦕XiaoKun🐻

(In this story, they understand english very well)

Xiaojun and Kun that were the cutest couple among the whole of NCT, broke up few days back and everything was awkward between the two. There one no nights that Xiaojun didn't struggle in sleeping since whenever Kun cuddled him he could sleep very nicely. On the other hand, Kun wasn't doing too well either. 

The reason they broke up was that Kun wasn't doing very well emotionally and mentally and that is why he wanted to stay single for a while and figure out his thoughts, even though Xiaojun didn't want too he agreed and gave Kun the space he wanted. 

Both of them only have small talks before they go away and try to avoid conversation. 

The whole WayV decided to watch a movie and cuddle since it was lucas's birthday and since he couldn't spend the time with fans, they decided to have a movie night. 

Xiaojun came out of the room with messy hair and dark circles which he covered by make up but Kun saw them, he sighed not being able to take care of the other as used to before. 

All of them were already on the couch when Xiaojun joined. He saw Hendery and yangyang cuddled up in a blanket and Lucas and winwin in one. He knew hendery and yangyang were already dating, but lucas and winwin were the best of friends. He glanced at Kun who was cuddled up in a blanket on his own, he saw the others eyes looking emotionless as ever as they stared on the TV. 

Maybe, if he left Kun will enjoy the movie night....? No no Its lucas's birthday. He needs to stay. He also looked at the TV, remembering all the times him and Kun would have a movie night. They used to be cuddled up together in a blanket with Xiaojun teasing Kun a bit and the smiles they had on their faces. 

"Xiao?" A voice called out, Xiaojun immedailty snapped out and looked at the person, Yangyang. 

"You okay? You're crying" Yangyang said and all the heads turned too him. He didn't even realize he was crying. He made eye contact with Kun for a second, hsi eyes held worry. 

"Oh nothing, I'm okay. I'll clean up" Xiaojun stood up, Kun's eyes never leaving him. Kun sighed groaning quietly, he wanted to leave but he wanted to make lucas's birthday the best, since Lucas wasn't really the best right now. 

Lucas looked at his Hyung and got an idea. 

"Oh shoot!" Lucas said, facepalming himself "I forgot Jungwoo was going to call me today"  Lucas said with a blush spreading on his cheeks. 

"Oh okay then go do that yeah?" Xiaojun came out of the restroom, and looked at why Lucas was standing. 

"What happened?" He asked, 

"Oh lucas has to call Jungwoo today, he forgot. And he cant talk to him late since Jungwoo has schedule tomorrow." Hendery explained to which xiaojun nodded. 

"So you guys can go to your rooms or whatever, im going to be calling my uwu!" Lucas explained running to his room cheerfully. He didn't lie fully, he did have to call jungwoo but not so early, Jungwoo didn't have any schedule the next day. But he could see how uncomfortable Xiaojun and Kun were. 

"Thanks for the wishes guys!" Lucas screamed before going to his room. 

"Okay then... good night guys" Xiaojun rushed to his room before he sighed leaning his back on the door and sliding down on it. 

"WHAT!?" Xiaojun and Kun both screamed, at the top of thier lungs. While the manager frowned.