🌹🔞Jaeyong 🔞🍑

A bit of Markhyuck as well

Jaehyun and Taeyong, met at a meeting at Jaehyun's fathers' company, now its Jaehyun's, Taeyong had to tag along with his father that day since his father and jaehyun's father were partners. Jaehyun just couldn't stop himself from staring at the older. The older looked like a cute little strawberry with his pink hair. Later, Jaehyun tired to talk to Taeyong and that's how a great friendship and soon a relationship started.

Right now, Jaehyun was in a meeting with mark, his secretary. Jaehyun saw mark looking at a particular boy who had chubby cheeks, he was so beautiful with his tanned skin. Jaehyun just smirked and reminded himself to introduce them.

"Thank you, it's a pleasure doing business with you" Jaehyun smiled and shook the person's hand. The person left with the tanned male following causing mark bite his lip debating whether to talk or to him or not.

"Haechan, a word please" Jaehyun said causing the tanned male to stop and look behind. Mark froze.

"Yes, Mr. jung?" Haechan said with a smile.

"I wanted you to meet my secretary. Mark Lee" Jaehyun introduced the two with haechan blushing at the handsome male. Jaehyun smiled and took out his phone, when it ringed. He smiled wider seeing a notification from his boyfriend. He opened the chat and coughed causing mark and haechan's attention at him.

"Boss? Are you okay?" Mark asked, and Jaehyun nodded.

"Sorry, both of you talk. I'll be back" Jaehyun nodded and smirked at mark a bit before leaving and hurriedly walking to his office.

Yongie

Peaches

🤨 🤨 🤨

Baby boy?

Tae_Yong just posted a picture!

Daddy, kitten is needy 👉🏻👈🏻

Ten_Chitta: Damn bestie. @Jae_hyun look at your boyfriend

Jung_uwu: Hyung~ you look so good hehe.

Jae_hyun: Oh, you're in trouble.

Peaches

If you want your ass to not be torn apart in two, you better stop.

I'm at work.

Yongie

Hm? I don't know what you're talking about daddy~

What should I stop?

Peaches

I know you clearly know what im talking about.

You're posting your body on instagram for everyone to see. Thats mine only i can see that, got it?

Yongie

{Video file}

{Video file}

Peaches

   You're definitely getting punished. 

Not answering me is a wrong choice. 

Who allowed you to touch yourself huh

And that's not my name, baby boy.

Be ready for me.

Jaehyun told mark that he's going home and drove home. Once he reached he opened the door being welcomed by noises like whimpers and moans. Jaehyun's dick got a bit hard just by that. He walked to the room taeyong was in and saw the room door open. He took out his phone.

Peaches

I bet you're playing with your little toy aren't you, slut?

Yongie

No daddy :(

Jaehyun looked at taeyong who lied to him and was playing with his toy.

"Lying is bad." Jaehyun said in a stern voice which caused taeyong to jolt and turn of the toy and run to Jaehyun.

"Daddy~" Taeyong said, happily hugging Jaehyun. To which Jaehyun hugged back.

"Now" Jaehyun pushed taeyong to bed. 

-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-

Also, sorry to those people who don't like the word 'slut'. I tired not to use it a lot. 

Im so embrassed rijdoiwjdow.(/≧▽≦)/

 Why did i write this. Uh, anyways, i hope y'all enjoyed. It was my first time writing something this

I'm almost done with the doil part so stay tunned ig