Jaeyong

Taeyong was fighting the urge to slip right now. He couldn't, not at this time. His moves were gettig sloppy and it was his turn to be in the center soon. The music played and taeyong danced a bit out of the beats. He whimpered quietly, almost forgetting where his next position was.

Yes, NCT 127 were having a concert right now and taeyong was slipping into little space. All the negative thoughts came rushing in when he saw so many fans after so long. Jaehyun who noticed and who was beside him dancing, whispered,

"You can do it, Taeyong Hyung" He used honrifics knowning if he used a nickname it would make taeyong slip more. Taeyong nodded his head a little and they finished their dance and went backstage.

"Yong-ah" As soon as they were backstage, Jaehyun who was worried for taeyong called out to the other who was sweating and was whining sitting down.

"Is my baby in little space, hm?" Jaehyun asked bending down to match the other, looking at the older warmly with a dimpled smile.

"Mhm~" Taeyong nodded and hummed. Jaehyun chuckled sitting down with the other on the couch.

"Hm, how about my princess changes his clothes and wipes all the sweat. Do you wanna do that, bubu?" Jaehyun asked caressing the others cheeks.

"Mhm~ Yongie feel dirty" Taeyong pouted huffing. Jaehyun ruffled the other's hair and picked the other up to change his clothes.

"Taeil this could be us but you playin" Doyoung said whispering and pointing to Jaehyun and Taeyong. Taeil blushed and looked at doyoung with a shocked expression while doyoung just shrugged.

"Yongie all clean~"
Taeyong giggled and clapped after Jaehyun changed his clothes, he turned around and saw Jaehyun changing his clothes, and he shrieked blushing while turning back around. Jaehyun smirked,

"Daddy!" Taeyong exclaimed blushing embarrassed. Jaehyun back hugged the other without wearing the shirt.

"What happened, bubu" Jaehyun smirked at taeyong who blushed even more and huffed.

"Daddy teasing yongie" Taeyong said not turning around, Jaehyun chuckled and looked at his little being adorably angry at him.

"Okay okay, sorry doll" Jaehyun knew taeyong would forgive him now. 'Doll' was Taeyong's favorite pet name, and Jaehyun knew that.

"I'll put on my shirt now hm?" Jaehyun put his shirt on and taeyong finally turned around.

"How about we cuddle a bit until it is daddy's turn on the stage, does that sound good darling?" Jaehyun asked looking at the other while fixing his shirt, and chuckled when he saw the other nodding enthusiastically.

They sat down on the sofa with taeyong on jaehyun's lap while facing each other and Jaehyun having his arms around taeyong.

"'M sorry daddy, yongie slip when concert" Jaehyun looked at the other, who was playing with Jaehyun's hands and looing down.

"Princess, you don't need to be sorry okay? You did your best on stage. I'm proud of you, doll" Jaehyun said caressing the others cheeks while the other blushed at being praised and the pet name. Jaehyun knew the other was still not beliving him so he distracted the other. He smirked when he saw taeyong gasping and whimpering when he put his hands in the others shirt.

"D-daddy..." Taeyong whimpered while blushing.

"Yes princess?"

"Jaehyun, you're up- Oh shit sorry" Poor yuta, just wanted to tell Jaehyun that it was his solo stage time but walked on Jaehyun having his hands inside taeyong's shirt and taeyong sitting on Jaehyun's lap while facing each other.

"It's time for me to go bubu. Watch daddy from backstage hm? I'll be back yeah?" Jaehyun said looking at the other who was still blushing, but he nodded.

"Yongie wuv daddy too~" The little said smiling.

"Don't misbehave, hm doll?" Jaehyun said in a dominant tone whispering in the others ears who froze. "Wouldn't want a punishment, would we now?" Jaehyun smirked.

Later, when the concert finished taeyong was not a little anymore and they were going back to the dorms.

Taeyong had his head on Jaehyun's shoulder who was playing with his hair.

"Tae? Wake up. We are here" Jaehyun woke up taeyong who rubbed his eyes with his hands and yawned cutely like a cat.

All of the were exhausted and plopped on the sofa or the floor.

"I'm exhausted but it was fun though" Johnny said and everyone agreed. They still had to post stuff on their social medias, they did that and went to their rooms.

Taeyong wanted to cuddle with Jaehyun so he went to the others room and saw Jaehyun all changed and on the bed reading his book. Jaehyun looked at the door and smiled, sitting up.

"Want to cuddle" Taeyong said and Jaehyun smiled setting his books aside and cuddling with his boyfriend. 

-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

-Lowkey wanted to make this a smut but i was too lazy hehe~

This update is for my bestie who helped me so much @Dreamhopen <3 🥺💚

Love you bestie !!!

Anyways, Thank you so much for the views. Means a lot to meeeeeee

Hope you guys liked the chapter!~