🐹ChenJi/ Chensung🐬

It was jisung's birthday. And Chenle wanted to do something he was very scared off. Confess. 

You see, he started thinking and feeling differently about Jisung this since the start of 2020. He was so confused about his feelings. He always thought about Jisung as a friend but he didn't know or when he started seeing the other differently, and it did trouble his mind a little. 

He remember his manager telling him a place where they could see the sunset perfectly. Right now, Chenle was in this room thinking whether he should or not and Jisung was doing a live on instagram. 

He was so scared, even though he wouldn't confess he would bring jisung to the place. Chenle got off the bed and saw Jaemin and Jeno talking in the kitchen while Renjun was sleeping in his room. 

"Hi y'all" Chenle said and took a glass of water sitting down on the counter. Jaemin and 

"What are you guys talking about" Chenle asked gulping the water and setting the glass on the counter.  

"Nothing, we were just talking about jeno's cats" Chenle nodded. They countinued talking and laughing and making of fun of each other until the door opened and they saw Jisung come in. 

"Jisung-ah~" Jaemin quickly ran to hug his favorite member while babying him while jisung was coughing beacuse he couldn't breathe but jaemin wasn't listening.

"Its my baby's birthday" Jaemin chanted as he pinched the other cheeks. While, Jeno saw a frown on chenle's face who was looking at Jaemin hugging Jisung. Jeno's mind clicked. Chenle was Jealous.

"Okay Jaemin, let's go" Jeno said making jaemin pout and whine but he listened when Jeno said it in his strict voice. 

"Lele?" Jisung said as he saw chenle looking at him, chenle snapped out of his thoughts and cleared his thoughts. 

"Hey Ji, happy birthday~" Chenle said smiling cutely and Jisung chuckled,

"Thank" Jisung leaned down and kissed the shorters forehead "You" He ruffled chenle's hair after pulling away.

Chenle blushed and froze on the spot he didn't even realize jisung told him he'll go and change. Chenle always liked forehead kisses from before, the only difference is that now he thinks about jisung as a crush and not as a friend. 

He brought himself back from his panic and went to his room, if he does decides to confess in the last minute he does have to practice something. 

Later, Chenle asked the manager what time could they leave to see the sunset and the manager replied with in a while. Chenle smiled and knocked on Jisung's room. 

"Ji?" Chenle peeked inside, and saw jisung doing his knee excerise. Jisung looked at chenle and smiled gesturing him to come in. 

"Yeah?" Jisung asked moving his leg slowly. 

"H-how's your knee now?" Chenle asked fiddling with his fingers, he does that when hes nervous. He really was worried when Jisung hurt his knee. 

"It's been better, these excerises have been helping me. Overall, its good. But just hurts a bit on the side" Jisung said smiling and looking at chenle who looked back at him with a worried experssion. "Don't worry, lele" Chenle lost all his senses when jisung held his hand giving him a short nod and a cute smile. 

"O-oh yeah... Good to hear"  Jisung removed his hand and adjusted the equipment that was on his knee and did the excerscises again. 

"So what are you here for? Do you need something?" Jisung asked.